Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"Sure." Mhairi nods with a grin, "If I need an extra pair of hands I'll call you."

Fell-flames flickered as her eyes fluttered. That laugh. Wow.

Wait there was something else...right! Foot in the mouth. Good thing the tinkling bells of Sera's laugh distracted Mhairi enough that she didn't stick her foot in her mouth! "Now that's a fact!"

"Fairs...? Oh! Those. I suppose you could. But I don't just wear my corsets as parts of costumes, but apart of my everyday. So I'd rather they not look costume-y."

Mhairi laughs a little as she nods, "True enough. I'll admit that I'm not that great at it either, but I can get by until I can get to a Tailor's." Mostly it was a few snips there and there, as well as strategically placed pins.
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!, Break Grapple

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“Great! Sometimes cooking is more fun with someone else. Kinda makes it go faster and a little more fun.” She thought so, though she was sure there were those who liked to cook alone. Maybe it was like, their alone time or something. People were weird.

“Ah, that makes sense. Well, they look awesome, defiantly not costume-y.” she still didn’t think she’d ever wear one again. But, hell, you never know. “You’ll have to let me in on the best shops for shopping. That always seems to be one of the hardest things with getting to a new city, finding the little gems of decent clothing stores. I kinda try and stay away from the chain stores if I can.” Cause everyone shops at those.

“Maybe if I had taking the time to learn more I might be better.” There was a shrug. “But my mom was more focused on other things she deemed more important. How to walk, how to answer questions the right way…blah blah.” She rolls her eyes.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"Totally!" Mhairi chirps in agreement.

"I will." Mhairi says nodding, she completely understood, "And I...get that." the greed and exploitation that surrounded chain-stores...Mhairi didn't want anything to do with it.

Mhairi tilts her head, listening to Sera, before she lets out a soft "Ah." She could understand that. But it sounded like their mom's were inverted mirrors. Her mom taught her how to walk lightly on her feet, how to beguile and talk around a mark - which she'd needed There, but Here and Now she'd become blunter. It was just hard to not be, and that when she tried not to she just...remembered. "Blah, blah, blah sounds about right." says the Wisp, trying for levity.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“Great! Thanks!” believe it or not, some people didn’t like sharing where they shopped. Mhairi seemed different, like someone she could enjoy hanging out with. “Was also thinking of seeing if there was a store that was hiring or something. I pick up waitressing jobs here and there, but it’s not really my thing.” Getting a job singing would seem to fit her better, but you needed some nice clothes to perform in. She didn’t have much right now, and would rather perform or audition in something nice.

Laughing once again, “My mom wasn’t too thrilled when I replied with blah blah, but it fit sometimes.” There was a smirk, “But, she did her best. Though I often think she was trying to live out some dream through me or something. Which was kinda annoying.”

Looking around, “So I was thinking of grabbing a coffee, or something to eat, want to join me?” she didn’t have a lot of money, but enough for a couple cups of coffee or some food. Plus, she knew better than to offer and not have the money to back it up. That was just rude and distasteful. “I’m not really sure what’s around here, or if there’s anything good.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"If you need it. Once you get your full membership, I'm sure one club member or another might be able to help you out." says Mhairi, knowing the pain of having nothing, then working shittier and shittier jobs.

"I don't think anyone's mom would be happy to hear blah, blah, blah." she replies with a laugh, "I get that. Mom wanted me to keep with the family Traditions." which was the reason she was Taken. That her Uncle was Taken. That Mom was Taken. "Now...I want to find my own way. Not without them, just in a different way."

"Sure. I'm always up for coffee." Mhairi said with a smile. "There's a nice dinner a few streets over."

Want to close this Scene, and start a new one?

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

There was a nod, "That's good to know. Our club has always been great about helping when others have needed it. I just always hate to bother others and ask them to help me get work." which was why she always tried to find work as soon as possible.

"I can totally get wanting to go your own way. And keeping family traditions is wonderful, it's what keeps history alive. But sometimes you just need to do it your way." she wasn't sure what traditions the Elemental meant, but she wasn't nosy. Especially not in a public place.

Her eyes light up, brighter than they already were, which was weird that it was possible. "Great! Sounds perfect!"

Sounds good!
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"Wouldn't be much of a club if we didn't help each other out."

Mhairi flashes Sera a smile, "That's exactly it! I want to honor them, but I want to do it my way."

Hearing Sera's enthusiastic agreement, Mhairi beamed, turned around, leaving the store where she'd been people watching and lead Sera onward, to Coffee!

Continued here~!

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread