Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Meeting in the Dead of Night

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Miach

PRE

Equipment: Rental Van, first aid kit, magical tool, backpack, phone, bottle of water, some cash, ID Card, flashlight

Fortunate Timing cast before driving to the morgue
      4 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-06-02 16:17:04 Miach rolls 8 to Gno 2 + Fate 4 + HS 2 to Spont. Fortunate Timing (10 Again) 8, 7, 9, 3, 8, 6, 8, 6 4 successes

When you intended to investigate dead bodies without the proper licence, you usually didn't do it in broad daylight. Or at least, it was what Miach had always thought, and what he intended to carry out tonight.

Sitting in the back of the van he had rented for the week, the Acanthus was looking at the morgue where the bodies were kept. At least he had managed to gather that much. The plan was easy, really. Get in, examine them, get out... thankfully, it was made easier by a couple of tricks the mystagogue could pull off, otherwise it might have been nigh impossible.

Stripped to his boxers, and piling his stuff neatly, the Enchanter was getting ready. Were the others as ready as he ?

L
    LoneRanger

Equipment: backpack. clothing: Undescriptive grey t shirt, adidas tracksuit, suitably dark. Bottle of water, phone, flashlight, wallet and (in it) ID card and hard cash in the backpack.

Spell cast at home: Transform_Aura(2 successes, see below)
      2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-06-03 01:31:39 Pelican rolls 4 to 4 to Trasform Aura (10 Again) 2, 8, 3, 10, 5 2 successes
    to appear normal.

The eventuful night was starting out. The what and whatnot has been discussed, and so there we were. Near the morgue. I give a look around. Do I see a van, do I see a van... Ah there it is. Is there any other van? Luckily not. Phew... I am perfectly aware I stitched up something to keep my aura in control, but it will have to suffice. Hopefully.

So I move near the afore mentioned vehicle and nobody is at the driving seat. I give a look around and then... I knock at the side of the rented van. Miach should be there, giving a look if someone else pops up. And Wayland should be arriving. Just a mere minute.

Wayland

Public Name: Richard "Richie" Holt
    Wayland

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Spells (3/3)

??? (Cloaked, Pot 4)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 6)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 7)

(Matter Shield (Pot 1, 24Hr, SpellCloak))Mana 1 Spent
    PRE

Equipment: smart phone, pistol, knife, pocket multi-tool, set of small precision screwdrivers.

Rounding a corner on the way to the morgue, he spotted his fellow Moros mage ahead of him. He thought about trying to catch up to him, but he was starting to get a little more paranoid in this City lately, so he kept his distance, watching to make sure no one else was also following Pelican.

Coming into view of the building the morgue was housed in, he could see that his cabal-mate was heading in the direction of a van. Wayland stopped and tried to act casual against a street lamp pole. Watching Pelican approach the van and knock on the side door, Wayland whips out his phone and sends Pelican a quick text.

Putting his phone on silent, he pops it back in his pocket and checks to see if anyone is watching/caring.

1 success on Matter Shield
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-06-03 08:40:18 Wayland rolls 8 to casts Matter Shield (Gno+Matter+HS) using Sanctum mana, 24Hr -1 Mana for spellcloack (10 Again) 8, 6, 7, 2, 1, 4, 6, 7 1 success

Wayland

Wayland

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Spells (3/3)

??? (Cloaked, Pot 4)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 6)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 7)

(Transform Aura (Pot 4, 2Hr, SP))Mana 1 Spent
    PRE

4 successes on Transform Aura. -1 Mana for Spell Cloak
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-06-03 08:41:56 Wayland rolls 6 to casts Transform Aura to appear a Sleeper (Gno+Prime+HS) -2 for 2 hours. -1 mana for spellcloak (10 Again) 3, 10, 5, 8, 5, 10, 10, 7, 5 4 successes

Miach

PRE

As he heard the knocks on the side of the van, Miach carefully moved to the place where he could see who was knocking while showing as little of himself as possible. Seeing his Cabalmate, the Enchanter stopped hiding, and went to the door, let it slide slightly to the side to give the man enough room to enter, and silently tried to close it behind him as he settled.

He knew his outfit might seem strange, but he tried to pretend it didn't matter, as he whispered to the Moros. "Welcome. So, you're ready ? What about Wayland ? He isn't with you ?"

6. Bump Cerberus "Bump" this post
    L
    LoneRanger

The phone. Sms. Oh it is the back pack. And the van opens leaving some space to enter. As the van opens its gate, I enter it and--- Well you know if you played soccer/basket/whatever sport you had shower after match and so you had to see these. One might prefer someone else. Varyx would have been slightly better. Mai na gioia, said granpa when he came visiting us.

So I greet Miach with a nod, and give at him a puzzling look. Then I pick the backpack and grab the mobile in the backpack. I tip quickly some word and then, still looking at the mobile, I tell the Acanthus with a grim voice about the situation - the moment is grave. Pun hopefully allowed to a Necromancer.

"I'm ready to go. Wayland is outside, giving us cover. So what is the plan?

Wayland

Wayland

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Spells (3/3)

??? (Cloaked, Pot 4)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 6)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 7)

PRE

Standing out in the night air, he waits 5 minutes after Pelican disappears into the van. The young Moros keeps an eye on both the building itself, as well as the van and its surrounding areas, looking for anything out of place.

failure. dang
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-06-08 07:19:04 Wayland rolls 6 to Perception Check (Wits+Comp) (10 Again) 5, 2, 7, 2, 1, 1 failure

Miach

PRE

Wayland outside was part good news - for the cover - and part bad news, because how would he cross the Portal the Acanthus intended to open eventually. "Well, unless you've thought of some reason why I shouldn't stick to the plan, I intend to enter and open a portal to this place, so it would be best if we could have Wayland here. How about he joins us soon ?" he explained with a hushed voice, lest anyone from the outside could overhear them.

L
    LoneRanger

I nod at Miach words and tell him calmly.

"Lemme send him a text"

I start typing up, and when it is finished I do a thumb up sign. I watch for any sign of answer from Wayland. I state with the same calm voice.

"He'd be coming soon anyway."

Wayland

Wayland

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Spells (3/3)

??? (Cloaked, Pot 4)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 6)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 7)

PRE

His five minutes up, and not seeing anything out of the ordinary, Wayland heads off over to the rental van and knocks quietly on he side door, where Pelican had entered.

When the door opens, he nods his head in greeting and steps inside. Once the door closes, he tries to get himself into some kind of comfy spot. "Well, I didnt see any problems outside so like, we should be good to go." Looking over at Miach, "You ready for this bro? Do you want me to mask your aura for ya?"

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread