Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Spells (3/3)

??? (Cloaked, Pot 4)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 6)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 7)

PRE

There was a part of him that was just itching to get going, but that logical part of his mind told him to have some forward planning in place first. You know, so you dont end up dead and all.

Nodding towards his fellow Stygian Mage, Wayland replies to Miach, "Yeah bro, we can deal with cameras an' locks an' stuff. As long as we can get in, we can find out how the dude really died, and maybe talk to his ghost if its still hangin' about."

Looking around the room at the other three, Wayland puts his serious face on. "So like, you guys up for this? Cause like, if we dont get in, we dont get in, its no biggie, but if we like, do get in and find something useful, it'll like, totally help out the community. Im gonna go cast me a Shield from the Hallow for protection then i'm good to go."

L
    LoneRanger

I answer after a bit of pondering. I speak with friendly voice.

"yeah me as well, definitely ready to go. We can buy time to Faust, if he need to do some research. Does it seems to be a viable plan??"

Miach

PRE

OOC

Apart from Faust who apparently had further preparation, they had something of a plan. "Alright, here's my plan: you wait here, I'll go there, enter the morgue, and open up a portal for you. Or if we have a van, we could all go, and I'd open the portal to the van." or try, at least...

Scene Ends after 3 Days of Inactivity.
    This is a generic account for moderating the Mage game/forums. It cannot receive messages and inquiries should be posted on your character sheet or messaged to the specific Mage ST(s).

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread