Ended
Watch

Acknowledgement

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    S
    Starfyre

The things Henri didn't know could fill the world's oceans. The Invictus it seemed was a curious sort with their formality and titles. Henri wondered if they simply viewed themselves as the royalty by rite or inheritance of some sort. Henri had seen royalty come and go in some fairly bloody fashions, so let the Invictus play the role of ruler and have their cake. That way would not lead to the transcendence of the condition they all dealt with.

"Thank you for all of your insights Madame Priscus, given our unfamiliarity with each other, do you have a title you prefer when in the presence of only Kindred or does Madame Priscus suit you? I assume Ms. Myah will do when the Kine are running about?. Henri continued his smile and enjoyed the company of the beautiful woman. Then again, beauty and danger had a habit of going together in their world and he tried to remember this woman was in her position for a reason. "My only last concern is contact with the Ordo here so I can continue my studies. I was happy my information for you was correct, but if you could provide me with information on the local Ordo it would be kind of you.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist winced visibly, which was more than likely answer enough for him on the opinion of the title given.

"While Madame is technically a correct address, it is far from my favorite. I do not have a last name amongst the Kindred so it is fine to address me as Priscus Twist or alternatively Hound Twist. Or you can leave off my name and simply use the title or the respectful address of 'Your Grace'. Amongst the Kine, Ms. Torsione. Myah is my first name there. So unless you are asking me on a date and hoping to hit a home run..." as she trailed off she smiled a very white, very sharp smile that set her eyes to dancing and again gave him a lazy once over.

"You are looking for a man named David Regan. He is the leader of the Ordo Dracul of Sacramento I believe as well as the Priscus of the Mekhet. Though I imagine that last is of little concern to you."
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

S
    Starfyre

Henri LeClaire
    Toreador of the Ordo

Henri smiled at his Priscus and bowed his head slightly. "Your Grace or Priscus it is". Henri was happy to hear his information was at least up to date if not completely correct regarding the Ordo in Sacramento. He would have to set up a meeting with the Grand Wyrm at the covenant leaders convenience. He was a little concerned about his leader in Sacramento serving as a Priscus as well as the head of his covenant, but sometimes these things happened. As long as he didn't push Mekhet business as Ordo business there shouldn't be an issue.

" In case it needs to be formally said, I submit to the laws of this domain for the duration of my stay here. I am sure you are a busy woman your grace, but is there anything else you need of me?"

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist nods with a faint smile, appreciating the correction.

A slight shake of her head, "Not at this time. Welcome to Sacramento Mr. LeClaire." A pleasant smile to wrap of the official acknowledgment of Henri. "Is there anything further you wish to discuss?"
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

S
    Starfyre

Henri LeClaire
    Toreador of the Ordo

Henri smiled and nodded at her welcome. "No Priscus, nothing at this time. If I am dismissed I can let you get back to your work." Henri now needed to contact the leader of the Ordo and start his studies and get involved in the local Domain. Unlife was about to get exciting for the Toreador.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 16

You do not have permission to view the list of names.