Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1602) Katya and Martine

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

At the mention of the Rack I nod my head. ”Of course.” The elites and the privileged few must have their fill.

”Discuss? As of right now I will probably try to get very well acquainted with the domain rules and with the city itself… but thank you for your help and your availability Seneschal.” I look to the side and I notice this man approaching. There is this sudden feeling of disgust, oddly enough I notice no beast on him but something tells me he is kindred and one to avoid getting close to…

I nod to him politely, barely, I think I should excuse myself, I want to.

”Well Seneschal, you are busy woman and I wouldn’t like to impose on you any more than I should.” I excuse myself - finally!

”Sir.” I nod to the newcomer as I’m about to leave, he can probably notice I'm rushing since he arrived.

Just a few more words as I depart the Seneschal’s company.
    ”Seneschal, if you need to contact me you can use this.” I extend to her my contact card.

”I’m always available to help the domain...” Such a diligent little kindred I am!

As I move away I choose the route that will take me further away from him.

Going back to main, leaving Keneth and Katya's company.

s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya pockets the card and then hands Martine one as well. The card reads "Lite Sneeze Professional Top. Offers Shibari classes as well" "And you may contact me with this number. Enjoy the rest of your evening Miss Klauser.""

Upon hearing his footsteps, Katya offers a bow to Kenneth and says, "Good evening. Martine Klauser, may I introduce you to Kenneth Gilroy of the Nosferatu Clan and a member of the Lancea Sanctum." during the brief moment Martine takes to acknowledge Kenneth, at least she would be able to put a name to the face next time she saw him.

Turning to Kenneth once Martine is gone, Katya says "It's a pleasure to see you Kenneth, it's been a while since we last spoke one on one. Although, I should apologize for not asking sooner, have the ranks changed within your covenant after Reeve Sterling declared herself a member of the Invictus?" after Tomas' absence, Katya chose not to declare herself Hierophant, but she didn't want to assume that Kenneth made the same decision.

Presence
    (Disgusting Vermin)
    Status (Lancea)
    Status (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Kenneth Gilroy
    Nosferatu Lancea Sanctum

Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Status/Social

Presence 2
    Mask of Tranquility
    Status 1 (Covenant - Lancea Sanctum)
    Status 2 (Academia - Research Fellow)
    Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment 1

NOS
    PRE

Kenneth nodded to Martine as the powerful woman made her way quickly away from his presence. It seemed a little rude, the speed at which she made her exit, but honestly he was glad to have her farther away from him as well.

"Have a good evening Ms. Klauser," he said as the newcomer departed.

"It is good to see you as well, Seneschal Harding," Gilroy said, with yet another cringing bow "There is no need to apologize but that is partially why I wanted to talk with you. You should know that I have taken the position of Bishop," which he honestly thought she had known already but sometimes rumors didn't travel as fast. Or maybe they were just hard to believe. "And, given the recent events with Mr. Marlon, I will also be resuming the duties of my Clan's Priscus." It was permissible to not have his new Covenant position known, but the Prince's right hand had to be informed more immediately about Clan leadership.
    Mask of Tranquility
    Curse - Looking at Kenneth you feel disgust, as if you saw a lowly yet dangerous vermin.

s
    sumthingpositiv

Eyebrows shift upward as the news of the switching of Prisci, but then again, it makes sense in a technical way. "That is good to know. THank you for informing me Bishop and Priscus Gilroy." she emphasizes both tiltes with a smile to him. I couldn't help but notice another new member walking around that you spoke with in private. May I have her name for my own reference? I'm sad I was not able to make an introduction.

It's after he gives an answer that she continues. "I hope your sabbatical was overall pleasant and look forward to working with you. I did want to ask you a question if you don't mind. YOu mentioned being involved in research, does this involve any complex work with computers by chance?"

Presence
    (Disgusting Vermin)
    Status (Lancea)
    Status (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Kenneth Gilroy
    Nosferatu Lancea Sanctum

Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Status/Social

Presence 2
    Mask of Tranquility
    Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment 1

NOS
    PRE

“That was Alice Hart, I'll be sure she introduces herself at the next court,” he answered when asked about the marionette that had just walked up the stairs. He'd have to brief Hart on all the Domain's important figures. “And thank you. It was nice to see my grandsire again, though it is good to be back as well.”

Her question about computer research received a twitching shake of the head. “I’m afraid computer science is not within my department.” Between biology and chemistry, Kenneth had never spent much time learning about programing. He’d learned how to work computers. They were extremely useful after all. However, more often than not, he was happy to hand off anything more complex than data compilation to a student. That was even with the fact that they tended to sigh and roll their eyes like coding was easy.

“Why do you ask?” he asked curiously. An answer might not come but if it did, it was possible he could still help in some way.
    Mask of Tranquility
    Curse - Looking at Kenneth you feel disgust, as if you saw a lowly yet dangerous vermin.

s
    sumthingpositiv

"Thank you, I look forward to meeting her." Katya says, trying to remember the name for next time. She doesn't give off any body language that hints at disappointment. Instead she answers "No worries. I have project in mind that might require the expertise of someone who possesses some knowledge with computers and data storage, as well as someone who can handle some stealth."

Eyes wander for just a second before returning back to him. "I also had Priscus Roth in mind to help, the details are a bit lengthy so perhaps I could explain it to you both another time in a place more private?" the night was getting late after all.

Presence
    (Disgusting Vermin)
    Status (Lancea)
    Status (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Kenneth Gilroy
    Nosferatu Lancea Sanctum

Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Status/Social

Presence 2
    Mask of Tranquility
    Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment 1

NOS
    PRE

"Whatever you think would be best Seneschal," Gilroy said with an acquiescing nod. Stealth Kenneth could probably handle. Unless she was talking about stealth within a computer network, in which case he'd probably have to admit it was beyond him.
    Mask of Tranquility

s
    sumthingpositiv

Nodding, Katya says "Sounds good. I will get in touch with you soon. Unless there is anything else you'd wish to discuss, I bid you a good evening Priscus." she says, allowing Kenneth to make his departure if he wishes.

Presence
    (Disgusting Vermin)
    Status (Lancea)
    Status (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Kenneth Gilroy
    Nosferatu Lancea Sanctum

Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Status/Social

Presence 2
    Mask of Tranquility
    Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment 1

NOS
    PRE

Kenneth knew when he was being dismissed. He murmured some polite words of farewell that made him seem more like a servant than a leader of Kindred. Then he departed to allow the Seneschal to continue whatever other business she had that evening.

Kenneth returns to the main thread.
    Mask of Tranquility

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 9

You do not have permission to view the list of names.