Ended
Watch
71 - 80
DISPLAYED
Recruiting in the Fall (OPEN)

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
    T
    Trismegistus

The demonologist was a bit taken aback by the entering of another person into the room, but recovered himself shortly. He considered Flidais' proposal and smiled, this could be a good opportunity to learn more about Spirit from a Shaman's perspective and the city all in one. "I'd be glad to, Councilor"

Miach

PRE

The night and day getaway was intriguing, but Miach already had a very busy schedule, and he didn't mind getting a rain check on that one for now. So he kept silent drinking his pineapple juice while the others made arrangements, and relaxed a little bit. Founding a Cabal was the good kind of exciting, but it still got on the nerves...

Arthur

Obrimos of the Silver Ladder

Presence 4 - Cocky
    Striking Looks 2 - Slick Smile

Reality War -Titanic Ep1: H: 1rB/7 M:7/12:3, W:5/5

+1
    SL
    PRE

"No worries. My goal is to keep our community together." Arthur raises his glass of water then takes another swig. The hell was in that first glass.

"Not a problem with me." Arthur replies with a shake of his head to Flidais. So that's what she wanted to do.
    Arthur, Obrimos of the Silver Ladder, SL2 (Slick Smile), Pres 4 (Cocky)

L
    LoneRanger

The arrival of the new Councilor was a surprise. While she went on her business, I relax a bit thinking about what to do. There is an hella to do, indeed. I sip again from my glass.

Wayland

Public Name: Richard "Richie" Holt
    Wayland

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Spells (3/3)

??? (Cloaked, Pot 4)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 6)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 7)

PRE

Wayland rolls his drink around in his hand for a bit, then asks the group, "Well, I think we're like, ready to work together and make this cabal all official like. Let's bring it in yo." . Wayland stands up and motions everyone to put their hands into the middle, sporting team style. One two three, go team! Steel Phoenix bro!"

Are we just about ready to wrap?

Miach

PRE

While Miach was usually more of a solitary sportsman, the optimism and energy they were all displaying this evening were rubbing off on him. He joined Wayland with a smile, and put his hand in the circle, then cried with the others "Steel Phoenix !"

I think we are (and ready to move on)

T
    Trismegistus

Wayland's gesture wasn't one that the professor was particularly familiar with, but like Miach before him the enthusiasm had gotten to Faust."Steel Phoenix!" he called out with a proud smile and his hand joined with the others.

I'm good to wrap here

L
    LoneRanger

Calmly I stand up, I add up my hand and say wit a clear and calm tone.

"Steel Phoenix!"

Old structures must dissolve so that new ones may rise. So it is, so it shall be.

fine for me. Let's wrap.

OOC: Sorry :(

Flidais gathers whatever contact details are offered to her and leaves the newly formed pack to their bonding.

"I'll send a message with the date and time confirmed, best of luck to you all." Flidais gave the group a smile before leaving.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

Arthur

Obrimos of the Silver Ladder

Presence 4 - Cocky
    Striking Looks 2 - Slick Smile

Reality War -Titanic Ep1: H: 1rB/7 M:7/12:3, W:5/5

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I'll take care of clean up and what not. Congratulations on working out a Cabal. Go get crazy or something." Arthur laughs softly. Going crazy may not have been the right words with other mages...

Good Scene!
    Arthur, Obrimos of the Silver Ladder, SL2 (Slick Smile), Pres 4 (Cocky)

11. Likes Cerberus liked this post
Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
Closed Thread