Arthur

Obrimos of the Silver Ladder

Presence 4 - Cocky
    Striking Looks 2 - Slick Smile

Reality War -Titanic Ep1: H: 1rB/7 M:7/12:3, W:5/5

+1
    SL
    PRE

Arthur nods his head back and forth for a moment then flicks the fingers on his left hand. Will springs forth to keep sound from going beyond the table.

"I love being a Theurgist. The rules are not to speak of the Mysteries in front of the Sleepers, as usual. Please don't mess that up, it just doesn't go well."
    Arthur fishes out another piece of paper. Herald business cards may have to become a Thing. But Sympathy, ew.

"Miach is with the Fateful Watch, he's one of the bigwigs at the Library. Crowley is with the uhh Temoins du Sud, he's a Free spirit but a good guy."
    Names and numbers get written on the paper.

Influnece Sound
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-11-08 18:57:39 ARthur rolls 7 to Beer - Influence Sound (10 Again) 10, 4, 5, 9, 8, 8, 9, 3 5 successes
    Arthur, Obrimos of the Silver Ladder, SL2 (Slick Smile), Pres 4 (Cocky)

Wayland

Public Name: Richard "Richie" Holt
    Wayland

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Spells (3/3)

??? (Cloaked, Pot 4)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 6)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 7)

PRE

Wayland tenses at the sensation of Magic. Through his Sight he can see the flow of Magic came from Arthur, and fought hard to supress the adrenalin dump he could feel brewing. Ease up yo!He's doing you a solid so we can talk normal... Calm blue ocean, calm blue ocean....

Cheers bro. Looks like i got some calls to make. Also, how often does the Concillium meet here? I assume i'll get a message from you when its time? Wayland looks at the list of numbers he has in front of him. Arrow mage first, then Path Concillor, then time for a bit of old fashioned cabal hunting.

Happy to start wrapping this scene up if you like.

Arthur

Presence 4 - Cocky

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Hm Formal is quarterly and we've gotten into the habit of hosting informal Consilium's every month or so? There will be notifications put up at some friendly places. The Circle of Creation and Bismarck are good places to look. The Circle is your groups place, don't know how its handled." Who knows what Avis is up too during the day, Arthur doesn't ask.

"I'm going to host a get together for mages without Cabals when we have more new people. I'll get the existing cabals to send a member as well. Reduce the amount of phone tag that people have to do."

Works with me

Wayland

Public Name: Richard "Richie" Holt
    Wayland

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Spells (3/3)

??? (Cloaked, Pot 4)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 6)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 7)

PRE

Wayland listens to Arthur's report on Concillium meetings and responds with, "Sounds about the same as back home too. And that would be sweet if you look like you are plannin' a meet'n'greet for all us unaligned people here. Help get some allround protection. Not just individually, but for the community as a whole ya know?"

"Anyhoo, i've held you up long enough, and i've got some phone calls to make. Cheers for the chat yo. Appreciate it." Wayland gives Arthur a lazy salute that would make any service personnel cringe, slides out of his chair, takes his empty beer bottle and deposits it in a random bin, then leaves the bar.

Exits scene

Arthur

Presence 4 - Cocky

+1
    SL
    PRE

"That's the plan." Arthur grins as Wayland hits the nail on the head. "Have a good one." Arthur throws Wayland a wave in response to the salute. Finishing his drink the Theurgist enjoys the atmosphere before heading out.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread