(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Not sure if it’s unfair or not, I haven’t met her either. Just as long as she doesn’t throw it in my face, we should get along fine.” She was cool with politics, she just didn’t like them being thrown in her face all the time. Smiling, “Grazie! It’s good knowing I can count on family. We should always have each other’s backs. Goal? Not really sure yet. Still getting a feel for the Domain and all that. I’m just hoping for something to occupy my nights while doing what I enjoy.” Which was enforcing laws and earning respect.

Getting near the month mark, wanna start wrapping up?
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

R
    Rincewind

"Something many of us forego I find, sometimes merely enjoying the time is all that's needed. One can spend their entire requiem bickering and scheming behind the backs of others. What good is all this time though if it is not enjoyed, even reveled in sometimes?"
    Engaged in conversation, Tomas hadn't even noticed their walk had taken them almost in a complete circle around the park. Seeing Ale's jeep is a stark reminder that he still needed to find his own way home before the suns rays appear over the horizon.

Sure thing

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Seemed Tomas was also wise. “Some good points there. I’ve never been the type to bicker or talk behind ones back. If I have something to say, I’ll say it to your face and deal with the consequences from there. Maybe that’s why I haven’t really settled on a Covenant yet.” Or maybe it was cause she never really gave one a chance. “My mother always used to tell me I could be a bitch, but in a nice way. But I never got it.” She laughs.

Seeing her jeep, she was actually surprised. The night and talk had just flown by. “Have to say, I’m glad we took the time to talk. Sounds like we have some plans, and I’ll look into a gym or something that is open late.” It would be great to save up enough money to upgrade to a house that had room for a personal gym area. Maybe something to work toward.

“I didn’t notice a car when you got here, do you need a ride or anything?” she always like to offer. But some Kindred didn’t like cars and preferred to walk. Her Sire was one, he hated moving vehicles.

R
    Rincewind

“A refreshing viewpoint.” and certainly one he agreed with. The political game was always a part of the danse. necessary of course given the instinctive mis-trust, he did feel some took a particular perverse pleasure from it though. “People aren’t used to honesty, some find it too confronting.” Tomas says with a small smile.

“I’m glad too, family should stick together. A ride would be nice, thanks.”

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Cause sometimes the truth hurts and people don’t like to hear it.” She says matter of factly.

She unlocks the doors and waits for Tomas to get in before starting the jeep.

Seems lie a good place to wrap and get the other scene up

R
    Rincewind

Tomas gets into the Jeep, greatful for both the company, and the ride home.

Certainly sounds like it to me, thanks!

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread