Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

"You do that," Green said simply. If anyone could assist them, Morgan would be a good choice. Again, Green is struck by the thought that he had not thought of that first. He chuckled - a rumble that ended as soon as it began. The mountain felt the weight of his burdens.

"Yeah. We are that... I try to be. I used to think I could help out by walking the borders and watching for trouble. I never expected it to turn out like this. Never wanted it to. But this is the way it is. No escaping that."

The mountain lowered his head and lapsed into silence. Silence could be shared and he offered the yawning pause like a gift with his motley mate.

Presence • (Part of the Scenery)
    Gregory

Courtless

Perfect Stillness

Mask

Hunching over, the man appears in his forties if not older. His hair is disheveled, his expression bizarre between glee or malice. His frame is thin and clothes ragged or stained, smelling worn and unwashed.
    Mein

His skin is gray like stone and his features more exaggerated, his eyes more set apart. Wings curl around his shoulders, unusable but expressive, as is his short tail. Horns adorn his brow and curl along the contour of his skull. He is what many would describe to be a gargoyle.

Gregory nods at this, allowing the silence to take them, letting them drift into the background of their environment like stones on a hill. It is a meaningful lapse in conversation, a period of reflection on what has been said only broken by the sound of plastic in the Gargoyle's hands.

He drinks and stands finally. "There be always an escape. We be proof of that. But I understand your meaning. It remains a struggle. Well, it be good to speak with you on this. Shall I expect you at the Charity Shop for when I meet the others? This be the address."

Gregory hands the man a folded paper that he unearths from his pocket. With it is a date and time for the meeting.

Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3

Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

Freehold Pledge

Dragon's Bane Pledge

Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

Green extends a large, calloused, hand to take the note.

"I'll be there, yeah. Think I need to turn up with anything... special, like?" he said simply.

Presence • (Part of the Scenery)
    Gregory

Courtless

Perfect Stillness

Mask

Hunching over, the man appears in his forties if not older. His hair is disheveled, his expression bizarre between glee or malice. His frame is thin and clothes ragged or stained, smelling worn and unwashed.
    Mein

His skin is gray like stone and his features more exaggerated, his eyes more set apart. Wings curl around his shoulders, unusable but expressive, as is his short tail. Horns adorn his brow and curl along the contour of his skull. He is what many would describe to be a gargoyle.

"I don't expect there to be any difficulties, but one never knows. Bring what you feel may be of use," rasps Gregory, tapping at the back of his hunch with a fist as he attempts to straighten himself. "Until then, may your vision be both long and wide and your step never falter."

Gregory turns to leave, expecting to see the giant all too soon in company.

Unless Malcolm has more to say, Gregory shall depart

Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3

Giant
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

Freehold Pledge

Dragon's Bane Pledge

Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

Green nods his head, thoughtfully, at Gregory's words.

"Same to you. Keep your eyes to the horizon and your ears to the ground, yeah. Stay safe." The mountain intoned as quietly as he could.

His gemstone eyes drifted down to the address inscribed on the paper. Big fingers made a poor attempt at folding the paper and slipping it into his shirt pocket.

Good to wrap. Nice little scene

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread