Ended
Watch

Blood from a Stone

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    C
    Conner Greyson

The Reeve, Conner Greyson, sits behind his desk doing research. A number of books were open to various pages. The books are on various subject matters. Psychology, oneirology, books on vampire legends and lore along with various other things.

Conner delved deeply into his work as he made various notes. He had told a member of his clan he would help her, and Conner is nothing if not a man of his word.

Catherine Keyes

PRE

Catherine knocked on the open door, she felt like it was only right. She was dressed in a long white skirt, the hem of which was died a deep indigo-blue; and a black dancer’s top. There were no beads or bells on her costume today, only a small armful of belted folders.

The strength of a tie from one to another, it’s more than family, it is the blood and in the blood is power. May the depth still ring true regardless of the distance.

“Reeve...Priscus Greyson, may I request a portion of your time?”

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner finishes writing what he was working on and gestured for Catherine to come in, "Yes Miss Keyes, come in." Conner states and stands, as a proper gentleman should. Once she has entered he gestures for her to sit if she would like. If she does, he will sit as well.

Catherine Keyes

PRE

“Thank you.” she said as she stepped carefully into the room and took a seat across the table from him, with a casual glance at the books displayed. “Am I interrupting your studying? I can always come back at a later date.”

C
    Conner Greyson

"You are not interrupting anything Miss Keyes, How may I help you?" Conner asked looking up at the woman as he slides the books aside.

Catherine Keyes

PRE

That most gracious of you, Sir.” She said with a light smile. “I have a few questions for you, if you will be willing to indulge me.” Her eyes do not leave his face although she scans the book out of the corner of her eyes.

I assure you it shall not be an interrogation, nor shall it be published.

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner watches Catherine's eyes as she scans the books. Understandable the woman was looking for more information.

"Yes Miss Keyes. You may ask, but I reserve the right not to answer any questions I choose." Conner states leaning back in his chair and steepling his fingers.

Catherine Keyes

PRE

ooc

She smiled at the steepling of the fingers, the light glitter of happiness reaching her expression just so. “If it will put your mind at ease, My Reeve, I am not intending to ask you about things that are above my station.” She places the folders on her own lap and leans slightly to her left.

I am curious as to your Surname, I was wondering if it came from the Patronymic or Occupational side of surnames. Or if it was simply a translated and hereditary byname that passed it’s ways down through the ages.

C
    Conner Greyson

Whatever floats your boat

"My Familial history is none of your concern Miss Keyes. And that history is not up for discussion. What is your next question?"
    Conner asked moving the conversation along. He had no interest in telling someone he did not trust any information about his background. Also... he is a Mekhet.

Catherine Keyes

PRE

I am not inquiring on familial history, only on the origin of the surname. Particularly if it is the Patronymic or Occupational, I ask for no information concerning your own personal history nor the histories of your former mortal family. I have not asked where it came from only which connotation was placed upon it when it was attached to the family itself.” Her eyes followed the subtle movements that he was making and fairly easily complied by resting her hand, palm open, on the armrest of the chair.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.