Ended
Watch

Diana Barnes Acknowledgement

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    J
    Juan Cordoba

"Inquisitive aren't we..." he remarked with approving interest. "That is definitely a quality I am liking about you, Diana."

"If what you're asking is what "we" as Daeva need to do for the City, that's something we can discuss at another time. If by what "we" as good citizens of His Grace's Domain, it's very simple. Adhere to the aforementioned Laws and you are fit to enjoy your Requiem."

"I am serve in many roles - artist, patron, investor, educator, a confidente should you have need. My most important role is that I do what I must ensure the security and stability of His Grace's praxis."
    ...by any means necessary, was best left unstated.

"As you well know, your participation in protecting the well-being of the Domain is required. How you go about it, can take a multitude of forms. That is an issue that can be addressed once you've found your bearings."

Adopting a fatherly tone, "I wouldn't want to overwhelm you. There's simply so much to see and get involved with." The waters run deep in Sacramento. Danger was lurking just below the surface.

"Once we conclude here, you will have been formally Acknowledged. Should you have any questions, feel free to call me and we'll set something up."

V

"Oh good, if you didn't like it about me I don't know what I'd do because I have been certainly asking a lot of questions!" Diana replied with a slight giggle.

"Please, tell me what kind of art work you do! Is it possible, if we found each other's work suitable, we could do some kind of collaboration at some point?? That sounds like the kind of project really worth working on. Drama lends itself to nearly every form of art, I find." she gushed, hoping he would say something like sculptor or even digital artist but she would be content with any answer. Creative collaboration was what she lived for, and if the answer Martha gave her was any indication, she was going to have the best luck making roads into the arts with the Invictus whether it be with Juan or with Twist.

At his change of tone, her smile faltered just a bit. After the barest of moments though she was able to regain composure. "You don't have to tell me anything, but unless you mean to stick me with a large workload right off the hop, I think you'll find you have more trouble than you think overwhelming me!" she paused for a moment before adding with a wink "Not that I mean that as a challenge, of course."
    BP 1 | Striking Looks 4 (ethereal, captivating) | Presence 3 (friendly)
    Health 7 | Vitae 8/10 | Willpower 4/4

3. Likes Chrisie liked this post
    J
    Juan Cordoba

So young and blissful...

Cordoba regarded Barnes with a kind smile, "I paint. I prefer the classical style of arts, the mythology of old is fascinating to me." Her playful wink did not alter the man's grin. "I am open the possibility of collaboration." It was a common theme amongst the early nights of the Embrace. Always seeking to please one's elders. "Your enthusiasm is certainly appreciated."

He reclined in his chair, briefly thinking of what tak he could give her. "At the moment, I cannot give you an assignment. I say that because I have nothing that will be of a good fit for your talent. I hate to see projects fail. I like to see those who I work with demonstrate their best."

V

Diana replied with shining eyes, clearly excited by this possibility "Oooh okay! I'll try to think of something cool and get back to you. I think we could make something really spectacular if our stuff is suited to each other.

I guess let me know when something comes up? Either way I'm sure we'll have to get together again just to talk about the play, and to talk about other Clan stuff. I'm glad everyone I've met so far seems friendly."

She couldn't think of what else to say, so she continued to look at Juan smiling.

J
    Juan Cordoba

Everyone seems so friendly...up until they're not. Jaded by decades of experience, behind every smiling face held a dagger in hand.

"Excellent,"
    the Priscus nodded, "I will be sure to inform you of anything if it fits your set of skills. As for other matters be it artistic, Clan related or Domain, I keep an open door policy. Just let me know if something has come up. We'll schedule something accordingly."

"Is there anything else you wish to add or anything that I can clarify?"

V

"Not that I can think of at this exact moment. Thanks for being so reachable though, that's really great. Is there anything else you need from me right now?" she replied to him, still smiling. She would be relieved when this was over. As nice as the Priscus seemed, this kind of thing was very stressful.

J
    Juan Cordoba

"That concludes our night then," Juan states with a tone of finality, "You are hereby Acknowledged in the Domain." He arose from his seat extending a hand, "I look forward to working with you."

V

"Ahhh that's so great!" Diana cooed as she rose up at the same time, and took Juan's hand with a firm handshake. "I'm looking forward to working with you too." She certainly seemed happy, and she hoped that the success of tonight was an indicator of many nights to come in Sacramento.

J
    Juan Cordoba

After shaking hands, it was time to head home. "I wish you a good night."

End Scene. Thanks for an awesome scene Violet.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 10

You do not have permission to view the list of names.