Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Group Discussions

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    T

"Yeah sorry mate." Striker offered to Crowley. "Oh yeah one more thing Crowley." He added his face growing serious again. "I owe Avis a large favour. I don't know if Sacramento makes these things public or not," he stopped and cocked his head in thought. "Actually I've never heard about one, so prob'ly not. Anyway, someone told me once that Heralds keep track of this stuff so there ya go."

"So I guess we got some more stuff to discuss Miach. Maybe I can head back to your sanctum and clear it with the others." he said a little eager anticipation creeping into this voice.

Almost good to wrap?

Miach

PRE

"Damn right." Miach said to both men with a firm nod and a friendly smile, though it was unclear whether he answered Crowley's question about keeping him in the loop or Striker's invitation to discuss more stuff.

Perhaps both.

Yep.

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

"Well I guess that begins now," Crowley offered to the Arrow with a nod. He raised a hand to rake through his tangled hair. "So that settles that, I guess. Ya'll keep in touch now. I'll let you guys get on with your business." He spared a nod for both men and prepared to leave, not wishing to impose.

Sounds like a good spot

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread