Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

Green had been about to make for the exit, but then Rick spoke. Slowly, Green turned back and watched silently as the former Autumn King made his pitch.

"He has a point," Green inclined his head. "Think of your reputation if word gets out how you hunted down the stupid cult that tried to burn down the Flesh Market on your watch."

Justin looked at Rick, then at Thanak, then shrugged. If the Big Man wanted to waterboard the hob, then unfortunately it was going to have to be that way. Thanak's house and Thanak's rules. Justin didn't like the hob, but he liked Thanak's cheerful approach to the infliction of pain even less.

However.

Rick seemed to be selling it and the Manikin found himself wondering in a quick mental tangent if the man had been a car salesman or a lawyer back in the day.

L

Date Action Roll Result
    2015-03-04 20:23:01 Rick Pereg rolls 8 to Man + Persuasion (WillPower) 9, 4, 2, 9, 3, 8, 1, 8 4 successes

Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3

Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

Freehold Pledge

Dragon's Bane Pledge

Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

Date Action Roll Result
    2015-03-05 03:20:14 Green tries to be persuasive rolls 4 to Manipulation + Persuasion -1 Untrained (10 Again, WillPower) 5, 6, 1, 2 failure

Thanak certainly did not sound convinced by what Green was saying, choosing to ignore the Earthbones altogether. However, he focused his attention on Rick as the Cleareyes spoke. Perhaps there was something to what he was saying, but slowly but surely, Rick's words got to the vicious hob. "Fine. I see the merit in what you are suggesting," he said, frowning slightly as he was finally convinced.

"But I will say this," he added, holding up a hand as he glanced around at the group. "If this bastard shows up again and starts causing havoc in this market, not only will I kill him without mercy, but none of you will be welcome here again." Thanak paused after saying those words, making eye contact with each of them. "So make sure that whatever you do with him, that he doesn't show his face in this place again, got it?"

3 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-03-09 15:38:37 Thanak rolls 6 to How convincing are they? (10 Again) 9, 10, 9, 4, 1, 3, 4 3 successes

L

That was what Thanak was threatening if the hob came back, troublemaking cultist of Fairweather gets killed and no going back to the Fleshmarket? Oh the horror. How would he ever cope?

"I don't intend for him to be showing his face and causing havoc anywhere near Sacramento ever again." After all, he didn't particularly feel like dealing with this particular brand of crap on a regular basis. "Not that I think he has any intention of doing so."

Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3

Giant
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

Freehold Pledge

Dragon's Bane Pledge

Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

The Elemental shrugged. "Fair enough," he stated somewhat flatly. He stayed where he was, holding his ground till the other Freeholders left.

With or without the creature that had caused so much trouble.

Justin looked down at the hob, then, "I think he's going to need to be checked out before we split, he isn't looking so great."

The Machine in Justin was a bit more pragmatic than the Manikin was letting on. Or he can die here and save everyone that much trouble.

Thanak stared blankly at the group for a few seconds and then nodded. "Alright," he said to them. "He's all yours. Just get him out of here before I change my mind!"

OOC: If everyone is cool with it, we can wrap up this scene and start a new one

10. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
Page 10 of 10 First ... 6 7 8 9 10
Closed Thread