Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Move like an Arrow

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    T

Striker looked at the Moros for a few seconds, letting his words sink in.

"Eh." he finally said noncommittally. "Maybe. Maybe. I guess I'll find out when the time comes ay." he continued in a casual way but with an undertone of seriousness. "In the mean time though, how about we try an' make sure our time don't come to soon by gettin' you ready to defend yourself? You wanna do some sparring or work on that axe kick of yours? Oh and how's the chest feelin'? I'll fix that up for ya if you want to go a few rounds." he offered Bishop.

If you want to wrap the scene up we could have them fade out with Striker showing Bishop some kicks. Or if you want to keep going we can go into some combat rounds. I'm good either way.

Bishop

Presence: ●●● (Professional)

Status (News Media): ●
    Status (Concealed Firearms License): ●●
    Status (P.I.): ●
    Status (Consilium): ●
    Status (Guardian of the Veil): ●

Bishop held up his hand to ward of any attempts at making him feel better.
    "It's fine, the bruise is well earned and an easy lesson is easily forgotten. Plus, let's keep this without any active supernal intervention. The less magic, the better." he said, even though he was pretty sure, that he would regret turning down that offer in the morning. He rose from his chair and flexed his neck and arms.
    "We can go on. Training with a little pain is fine and something I would like to learn as well."

We can do the fade-out. Awesome scene, thank you.
    Health: [][][][][][][] | Willpower: ●●●OO | Basic Mana: 6/11 |
    „Spoken.“ | Thought | Done
    War is worse than Hell - in Hell, there are no innocent bystanders...

3. Likes Teeramus liked this post
    T

Striker spends the next hour showing Bishop what he knows and trying to help him improve his movements where he can. Most of the Arrow's suggestions seem to be because he thinks what Bishop is doing doesn't 'feel right'. It would become obvious that he's simply showing the gaurdian a conglomeration of movements that lack any real consistency or style, but they do seem somehow effective in their own way.

End scene. That was great thanks.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread