Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Penance II - Think like a Gaurdian

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    T

Striker pursed his lips as Bishop started making assumptions. The Thyrsus' expression changed little as the older man explained his views on the matter and he remained silent for a good thirty seconds after Bishop had finished talking.

He finally opened his mouth, his lips making a small smacking sounds as they were pulled apart. "You think you're pretty smart." He said before a long pause pregnant with the implications of what might come next. He shifted in his chair then spoke slowly as if considering each word. "An' I think..." A shorter pause. "I think I need to think about this stuff a bit more." His face portrayed a considering look with some curiousity at these ideas.

The Arrow stood quickly and suddenly and nodded at Bishop's cup. "You finished your coffee mate?" he asked abruptly.

Bishop

Presence: ●●● (Professional)

Status (News Media): ●
    Status (Concealed Firearms License): ●●
    Status (P.I.): ●
    Status (Consilium): ●
    Status (Guardian of the Veil): ●

Knocking back the rest of the coffee and waved the cup in Strikers general direction. It seemed the conversation was over, so he would leave Striker to his musings, if indeed he wanted to contemplate what had been said.
    "All finished." he replied, leaving the statement about his wits untouched. Truth be told, Bishop thought himself pretty smart...or maybe wise(-ass) at least.
    <Yeah, but nobody likes a smartass, so I better keep it to myself.>
    He got a passionate, reckless-seeming Thyrsus-Arrow to think about things. That in itself was the success, if in fact he wasn't politely thrown off the premises.
    "So, three days from now we do a training session, how does that sound?" he asked casually, while walking over to the sink and cleaned out his cup.
    Health: [][][][][][][] | Willpower: ●●●OO | Basic Mana: 6/11 |
    „Spoken.“ | Thought | Done
    War is worse than Hell - in Hell, there are no innocent bystanders...

T

Striker's mood changed in an instant. From curious consideration to eager excitement at the mention of the training session, his face lit up and a wide grin reached his eyes.
    "You betcha." he replied. "'Bout six thirty, seven all right?" he asked Bishop.

Bishop

"Seven it is." Bishop said, returning from the clean-up and offering Striker his hand. "Until then?"

Ready to wrap?

T

"Sounds good mate." Striker said still smiling as he shook Bishop's hand firmly. "See ya then."

Ready to wrap. Good scene! Do you want to open up the next one or shall I?

Bishop

Awesome scene! Feel free to open the next one.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread