Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

First Impressions

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Apollo shrugged with the inevitable expression of "Fair enough" on the LA point. "Hey, I'll take what numbers I can get. Who's this person?" He asked curiously.

As Crowley gave out the sit-rep Apollo listened intently, the picture looking more or less clear to him for the moment. "Sounds like a new slate forming to me." He commented. The presence of Banishers period concerned him, let alone the fact that they were holed up in a university. "Lovely" He quipped after a moment, regretting the way it sounded like he wasn't taking the problem seriously "Thanks for the heads-up." He added. "I'll talk to my, uh, club leadership about helping get that sorted."

A beat of deliberation "Any idea how long they've been there?"

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

"The name of the guy is @Miach" Crowley said as he hunted for a pen and paper. Fortunately, this time he had them with him and produced a stubby pencil and a small squished notepad. He scribbled a contact number for the Acanthus of the Medstars.

"Now. You'll also need to meet @Nous sometime soon. She's our Councilor. Pepper is her Provost. As for your Order... I have a feeling Leo is in charge. But since I haven't seen him in a while I guess one of the other luminaries will have to do - Asp ."

Crowley frowned and fumbled, struggling with the numbers.

Looking up, he continued. "The bad guys? I have no idea. Long time." He tore off a dog eared paper and slipped it across the table.

"Watch out for cheap band flyers. They crop up all over town. Read between the lines. Thats how we talk to one another on the street. When you see one, you'll know what I mean."

Apollo nodded at the mention of the Path Councilor, Provost, and a man named Miach. Taking the slip of paper, he gave it a quick glance over the numbers before saying "I'll see if I can't run into them somehow." He assured the Herald. It probably wouldn't be too difficult. Probably.

The Arrow then quirked a brow as the Herald admitted he had no idea how long the banishers had been in town. "No kidding? Well then." A beat of silence, what more was there to say? Issues were issues.

A nod as Crowley brought up band fliers. "I'll keep an Eye out." A hand went to rub the back of his neck. Felt like things were wrapping up. "So how long've you been around Sacramento?" He asked, at this point he felt like he'd gotten everything he'd need, and so was content to make small-talk.

Free Council

Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Crowley shrugged.

"Grew up around here. No, I didn't get the revelation here - that happened up north. Came back... home, you might say... after a great deal of travelling. I've been back now... ooh just under six months. Or so. So much has happened, I kinda lost count."

Sorry for the delay!

I see. Apollo nodded "Yeah, uh, I grew up a military brat, so I never really stayed in one place for very long. Think the farthest west I've been before here and LA was, uh, Hill AFB, outside Salt Lake City. Really nice place if you don't mind the cold." Apollo took a sip of his drink, painfully aware of how rambly he was starting to sound.

Free Council

Crowley

Free Council

PRE

"Sounds like you're a bit of a traveller yourself." The Acanthus nodded, stirred and looked around. "Well... I think we may have covered everything. I'll keep your contact number, and if Asp or Nous wish to talk, they will I guess. Keep an eye out for those flyers - they'll say when and where we have our next get together. Now..."

Crowley reciprocated and launched into small talk of his own, curious as to the life of a "military brat". Around them, the dance of the living club went on...

I think we have covered the main points. Did you wish to wrap the scene?

Yeah, we'll wrap here, thanks for the scene!

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread