Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1407) Edwin & Roderick

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Blood Potency ●● (Aspect of the Predator)
    Presence ●●●● (Magnetic)
    Distinctive Voice ●● (Husky)
    Status ● (City)
    Edwin Bridges

PRE

Edwin turned from Daniella to give a nod of the head and smile to Peter. "Sir Baldwin, good evening."

As Roderick, well, seems to come as close to flipping out without actually crossing the line, Edwin frowns, the smile once again fading. Certainly, Edwin knew he himself had no authority but if Rod was about to go apeshit bat-crazy, the Sea King was not going to hold back.

Then, he excused himself, leaving Edwin even more confused.

"I really have no clue," Edwin begins, his eyes slowly turning from the fleeing Lord to focus on Daniella and Peter. "I noticed Mister Pearson lurking and I went over to chat. It was at that point he asked me what I wanted, using my forename, which I thought was kinda odd, especially given the level of decorum I have come to appreciate in the city. Asking if he was ok, he then threatened to, how did it go? Oh yeah, 'undermine the rest of my Requiem in Sacramento' if I mentioned this to anyone. A little taken aback, that was when I questioned if he was seriously threatening me."

Edwin shrugged, wondering if that was enough information.

"Seriously, I have no clue what was going on. He did mention about losing control, but I didn't have time to ask further what he meant."
    Scenes

P
    Peter Baldwin

"Good evening," Sir Baldwin echoed, a small smile crossing his countenance. The Menace poured off him regardless of the gesture, the Curse's endless influence spreading from him. He raised an eyebrow and looked at the back of the departing Pearson, then back at Bridges as the man finished his explanation.

His assessment was succinct.

"...odd. I hope he is not losing himself."

Kindred sometimes did. Ventrue did, more often.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella barely heard Sir Baldwin and Edwin, she was focused intently on Roderick. She forces the blood into her eyes, willing it to allow her to see Rodericks emotions. His emotional state would help her decide her plan of action.

Auspex Roll
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

4. Likes Moonfang, Forn Clakes liked this post

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (Timid), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

For Daniella

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

As the Blood allows her to see Rodericks emotions, her mind works over what she has seen. Anger and confusion, a mixture of bright red and mottled shifting colors swirl around the Kindred. What was he angry about, what had him confused, these questions swirled around in her head as she tried to figure out how to handle the situation.

He struck her as a Kindred in need of someone to talk to, someone to help guide him. But was she the best one to help him?

His departure from Court spoke volumes to her, and she debated going after him. But the anger that rolled off him held her back. Best to let him cool off.

Her eyes and attention then slowly focus back to Sir Baldwin and Edwin. She was aware that words had been spoken, but she couldn’t figure out what was aid and by whom.

Despite Roderick removing himself from Court, the matter should still be addressed with the Reeve. The threat was made, and one could not hold one party accountable for their words and not another.

She made the motion of sighing, “Please forgive me for not following the conversation, I was studying Mr Pearsons aura.” She explained, looking sheepish and not wishing to come across as rude.

“And unfortunately, despite what I have seen, one must still be held accountable for his choice of words.” She says, her eyes scanning for Dillon Dillon Connery . “I shall address the matter with the Reeve himself. You are both welcome to go with me, as one was the center for the words, and the other overheard them with me.” She looks to Sir Baldwin and Edwin. “But please do not feel obligated. This is a social gathering after all, and it is part of my job as Keeper to bring such matters before the Reeve.” She says, and it is clear that it was ok for Sir Baldwin and Edwin to continue to mingle among the others.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

7. Likes Forn Clakes liked this post

Presence ●●●● (Magnetic)
    Status ● (City)
    Edwin Bridges

PRE

"Lead on," Edwin replied with an honest smile, wishing nothing more than to lay this unfortunate incident behind him.
    Scenes

P
    Peter Baldwin

Jesus fucking Christ.

He'd just left the Reeve's office, and had a serious desire to make his way out of the Elysium and go home, not put himself in the Gangrel's office once more. Roderick Pearson had just left, and he was going to need to be recovered. Perhaps that was the better place for him - acquiring Pearson. Keeping him nearby.

Telling him Dillon Connery 's grave, deadly message.

"Lady Keeper, perhaps I ought to gently ask Mr. Pearson to come back inside so he is on hand? He seems to have just departed." He gave a gentle nod in the direction of the door.

Maybe the emphasis on 'gently' was a trick of the Menace. He did always seem on edge, didn't he?

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

She simply nods to Edwin as she pondered Sir Baldwins request.

“That is a wonderful idea Sir Baldwin.” She finally agreed. “Though might I add that you approach him with caution? His aura had the colors of anger interlaced through it, and there is no telling if he is stable or not.” His words and actions still made her worry about his mental health. “We don’t need an incident this evening. If he is unwilling to return to address what was done, then perhaps it is best to leave his retrieval to the Reeve himself or one of his deputies.” She wasn’t saying Sir Baldwin was incapable of bringing Roderick back, she just didn’t want it to get out of hand. “Sir Baldwin, if you would be so kind as to either call or text me where things stand with Mr Pearson once you have talked with him?” she asked.

She then offers a respectful bow to the Knight.

“Shall me Mr Bridges?” She asked, gesturing towards the Reeves office.

Daniella had not seen him enter Court, so she was hoping he was in his office. As they approach the door, she gently knocks on it and takes a step back.

Dillon Connery Wolven Pryde

Presence ●●●● (Magnetic)
    Status ● (City)
    Edwin Bridges

PRE

"Good luck, Sir Baldwin," Edwin said to Peter, not entirely sure where or how he got his knighthood.

Must be an Invictus thing.

"Certainly,"
    Edwin replied to Daniella, following behind until they reached the Reeve's office. The smile still remained.
    Scenes

P
    Peter Baldwin

Baldwin nodded to the Keeper's sage advice. "I will. I have no jurisdiction in or about an Elysium, but he seems to respect me. I doubt there will be a problem, and if there is, I will let him go."

He flashed a confident smile to Bridges. "Thank you, Mr. Bridges. I will see you later on."

Sir Baldwin departs.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread