Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1406)(AFD) Up in the Dormitories

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Gnosis ••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

PRE

"Nobody's really impartial, in this matter," Ixidor corrects, but in a way that admits it's just semantics. "It affects everyone as a whole. It's going to affect the future of this Concilium, not just the Guardians or the Ladder.

"But Aquinas is right. Seren's offer was a sweet show of support and all, but it would be most appropriate if a Talon Squared the Circle. Better still, if it's the First Talon."

Best to assuage any fears that this become an Order pissing contest. Which is ridiculous, as the Epopt and Deacon share a Cabal together. But if there's anything Ixi has learned about awakened society, Mages love to gossip.

Hell, he likes to listen to it.

'Understanding the noise', and all that.
    "I got a PhD in Bullshit, and a Masters in Procrastinology..."

Adrian "Ixidor" Isaacs
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Striking Looks •• (Eccentric)
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)

2. Likes West liked this post

Should no one have voiced any objection to the current Hierarch smoking, she does so. The nicotine seeped into her and created a somewhat strange impression with her blue-woad and skirts. But, the yellow that tipped her finger-tips told a different story. A story that only felt obvious now.

Seems like we're done here, then.” Avalon stated airily, though her tone was edging towards the dismissive. If she was here to subvert the Consilium, prop-it up until the time was right, or genuinely lead it was not be coming out of the Guardian at this point.

Still, that wasn't an objection to the First Talon doing it. Either Avalon was confident or resigned.
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus makes no move to protest as Avalon lights up a cigarette. Instead, will snaps out to the Supernal, subtly rewriting his own pattern. Breaths slow, nearly to the point of halting altogether, drastically limiting the quantity of smoke that reaches his lungs.

body control
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-06-29 18:37:36 Animus rolls 12 to Gno + Lif (10 Again) 5, 7, 6, 6, 8, 9, 10, 7, 7, 10, 5, 5, 7, 4 4 successes

Gnosis ••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

PRE

When Avalon goes to light up, there is a lighter in Ixidor's hand.

Extended out, at the end of a heavily tattooed arm, prepped to strike the flint when she's ready. Because The Deacon is not a jackass.

Well, yeah, he is a jackass. But not that much of a jackass.

"I've got nothin' else," he confirms with a nod.
    "I got a PhD in Bullshit, and a Masters in Procrastinology..."

Adrian "Ixidor" Isaacs
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Striking Looks •• (Eccentric)
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)

6. Likes West, Sirith liked this post

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

At the flick of the lighter, the Shaman flinches away. Panic, guilt, impotent fury.

The shadows of emotion quickly fade, leaving only confusion. What did any of it mean?

C
    Casitive

Everyone here good to wrap up here?

Leo Lockheart

PRE

Leo grimaced slightly at the cigarette being lit in his home. Shaking his head he scans the group. "I've heard what I need to hear." With a smile to the group he re-holster's the gun and leans against one of four closed doors in the dorm. A raised eyebrow and tilt of the head indicated the staircase and the option to leave if they liked.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariadne frowns but shrugs as smokables are lit. Any damage can be fixed later. Really its the smell. It lingers and doesn't go away easily.

"I'm good for now." Maybe later Ariadne can talk with Avalon about all of this. Or maybe Ariadne can figure out how much trouble this is going to cause.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread