Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
51 - 55
DISPLAYED
(TKTM) People Act Bigger Online

Jun 11, 2014 : (TKTM) You Never Know Who People Are Online
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6

"Zoey"
    Sheet

If her messenger bag has been mentioned, Zoey is carrying an old leatherbound journal, two bottles of gatorade and a waterbottle, a change of clothing, a second small pistol, a couple of snacks and a variety of miscellaneous objects. Don't question a woman's purse.

PRE

Mandy's spell dropped from around Autolycus as he left the room, as the Guardian sighed internally, hoping that his poor reaction wasn't going to affect the moods of those she was interacting with. Luckily she felt fairly secure all on her own.

C
    Cross

Autolycus

Barton watched Autolycus go with narrowed eyes. He followed the Thyrsus to the door and went to close it...

You may roll Initiative if you wish to stop him, Snarl.

Ozymandias

Barton followed Autolycus as he left the room, a bit of a scowl on his face. Meanwhile, Penderson frowned; it was a serious, pasted-on look of thought. "Look, Scully, between your friend being paranoid, us being paranoid, and all the deceit of you getting in here and whatnot, I have no idea what to believe. So why don't you just tell me what you want to know, and then I'll tell you what I want to know, and we'll see how we do?"

"Zoey"
    Sheet

If her messenger bag has been mentioned, Zoey is carrying an old leatherbound journal, two bottles of gatorade and a waterbottle, a change of clothing, a second small pistol, a couple of snacks and a variety of miscellaneous objects. Don't question a woman's purse.

PRE

"Frankly, I don't know what his deal is," she sighed a bit, shaking her head before simply nodding in agreement. "As I said before, what we want to do is find the man who supposedly shot lightning from his hands, to get to the bottom of this. If you know who he is, or can describe what he looks like, anything like that could be helpful."

Being 'Scully' was actually a little bit flattering, truth be told. She could only feel a little swell of pride at that, a smile settling on her face. "I'll answer whatever I can for you."

Autolycus

Auto continues to scowl, royally pissed. He didn't know what Mandy did to him or the witnesses but fuck, why wasn't just lying to them about her Name good enough for her? This city was rotten, first the Arrows are a pack of thugs and now the Guardians just decide to stab someone who wants to work with them in the back?

Fuck both of them. He wasn't on the case anymore, if the Guardians want to live down to their reputation, who was he to stop them?

C
    Cross

This adventure continues here.

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.