101 - 104
DISPLAYED
(Threads of Blood) The Unveiling

Page 11 of 11 First ... 7 8 9 10 11
    A
    Asp

2 sux to figure it out
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-06-03 11:33:52 Asp rolls 4 to Wits+Empathy (10 Again) 10, 5, 3, 7, 8 2 successes

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (cheerful), Sl 2 (honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

PRE

Ermon hesitates. Like, really, hesitates. Telling unknown mages about his weaknesses isn't really his idea of fun and it's not like he really knows anyone, here. In the end, he settles for the middle between full disclosure and full reticence:

"I'm a Mastigos. Disciple of Mind, Apprentice of Space, Initiate of Fate. I won't be much good in a fight but can help coordinate or infiltrate, or make some items to prepare".

As much as throwing himself at the Scelesti, flailing his arms and screaming like a girl would... Wait. That's not fun at all.
    Alfred 'Ermon' Coldwell, Pre 2 (Cheerful), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mana: 8 WP: -2
    Oblations: 1, 2

3. Likes Cayce liked this post

In stressful situations, it's hard to keep a good straight face up. The look of recognition on the Mystagogue's face is readily apparent to the Arrow. He knows something.

"I've some skill with Forces," The Mystagogue started, still looking towards the spot where the shadow murder had taken place. He was kinda stating the obvious, since both he and Leo were on the path of the Mighty. "And some skill with a saber." Leo probably knew about that too, considering he'd kicked the Mystagogue's ass the one time he'd tried to use those saber skills.

C
    Casitive

Feel free to either PM me your next move, go over your next move in either OOC or in the Social Forum, or start scenes at your leisure.
    Great Scene Everyone!

Page 11 of 11 First ... 7 8 9 10 11
Closed Thread