Back to the Circle

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

A shaky breath, nervousness seeping in now that he'd made his decision. "I suppose the Catalyst sanctum would probably be the most secure place. And ... I think I'd prefer to listen in."

Leo Lockheart

PRE

"Alright then." Leo nods and dials the two other mages. As the phone starts to ring he sets the iPhone on speaker and holds it between the the mages.

Leo Lockheart

PRE

"So," Leo starts as he hangs up the phone. "Sounds like we're meeting at the Catalyst Sanctum to discuss an Astral journey, should you be up to it."

"I'll help however I can, but before we go I need to clarify something." He looks directly to Animus for this. "We need an Order head for acknowledging the new people among other purposes, would you object if I took this role while we try and help your memory?"

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

There's barely an instant of hesitation. There was irritation, certainly, but nothing he saw suggested that Leo would do a poor job. And the thought of any sort of public office immediately brought to mind a wash of fear and the sense of a cage closing around him. Not something he wanted to try to bash his head against, by any means.

His voice is almost a snarl. "Take it. Please. I don't want that burden." A deep breath, and an attempt at calm. "Let's go then. Something about the Astral makes me nervous, and I'd rather not have the chance for that to build enough to want to back out."

Leo Lockheart

PRE

"Alright." Leo says with a smile as he gestures towards the door. "Lead the way."

Let's wrap this here. Since I OOC know nothing of the Catalyst sanctum would roadnottaken or DaveJ please start the next thread. Please remember to tag me, Kelreth, Kimura (if he's got time), and the other Catalyzer person. Good scene!

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread