Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Cedar Fields and Edwin

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6

Blood Potency ●● (Aspect of the Predator)
    Presence ●●●● (Magnetic)
    Distinctive Voice ●● (Husky)
    Status ● (City)
    Edwin Bridges

PRE

Even though he was no scholar, Edwin understood death from a certain point of view. He himself had already transitioned through the mouth of death to become more than what was destined for him. The Second Descent is his past, present and future until the End Times.

He already like Mr. Regan, even as he watched the mortician remove the four guardians.

Edwin nodded with obvious respect for the work the Shadow performed, a grin on his face. "I have to say, I like you, Mr. Regan. The reason behind your work is one that I adopt also, in a manner of speaking. One night, I can only hope that my own...spirit can rest in death."
    Scenes

C
    Casitive

Oh?” David's utterance showed a subtle eagerness to compare notes. In the Mortician's hands, the four guardians waited. “How so?” Curiosity lingered in the Shadow's question.

A thought, however, interceded and David, ever conciliatory added, “Though, I understand you might be busy at the moment. Perhaps, we could talk about it some time later?” Shades of apology cast a shadow over David's voice in that statement. It was second nature, in a way, to always apologize for any slights the others might perceive. Taking up Mr. Bridges' time with chit-chat about their various belief systems, was just one of these.

Looking up towards Edwin, then Martha and Emma, looking for a cue.

Emma French

PRE

Emma smiled at the two men, "I wouldn't mind leaving you for the moment if you would like to talk further. I could wait in my office." She looked at them both again, "I don't mind if you would like to, really."

Blood Potency ●● (Aspect of the Predator)
    Presence ●●●● (Magnetic)
    Distinctive Voice ●● (Husky)
    Status ● (City)
    Edwin Bridges

PRE

Edwin didn't wear a watch but he could guess that the night was wearing on. Giving the group an open smile, he nodded in reply to David's words but looked towards Emma. "No, I'm happy to swing by another night, I've taken up quite enough of your time with my lack of knowledge," he says with small chuckle.

"Really, there's no need to apologise," Edwin states, glancing back to David, just thankful to make some new acquaintances. Finally, the Lord looks towards diminutive Martha, the woman who introduced them all. "Miss Villiers, would you like some company back to Avalon?"

I'm happy to end scene when you all are
    Scenes

C
    Casitive

Great Scene! Edwin Bridges / Forn Clakes feel free to start another thread when you can.

Emma French

PRE

thanks for the scene. Unless anyone has more to say we can just assume Emma walked edwin out.

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread