Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Meeting at the Tower Cafe.

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Katsuro Tomori

There was a look on Augusts 130-something year old face of puzzle pieces fitting into place... not very interested in money, tattoo's, biker attire...August had assumed that Mr. Bridges had been a Carthian...until the mention of Faith.... That left two options. The Spear...which due to his heritage he felt he would've picked up on that much earlier on in the conversation. That left only The Circle. Covenant politics however, were not the purpose of this meeting, and the Circle in Sacramento was small, to Augusts knowledge. Still, all the warnings his Icarian family had given him about the 'heretical dirt' that the circle was did little to boost Edwins standing in the Priscus' eyes...though it didn't necessarily hurt them yet either. His interests were in politics, certainly not the pissing contests between the two factions of Faith amongst the damned, but ignoring the advice of familial elders is often folly...August made a mental note to keep a more watchful eye on Mr. Bridges, but little more than that crossed his mind.

"Ah...Faith, indeed. An understandable thing to have in these dark nights. I attend Mass when possible, though I didn't seek out the Priesthood like some of my closer relatives. My interests lead me elsewhere." he gave a proper smile, his statement intending to show complete neutrality, though whether this was because August and Edwin were family or if he just didn't care for inter-covenant drama wasn't readily apparent.
    Katsuro Tomori Presence 1 (Reserved) H:7 V:5 (Blush) W:6 French Japanese English

Blood Potency ●● (Aspect of the Predator)
    Presence ●●●● (Magnetic)
    Distinctive Voice ●● (Husky)
    Status ● (City)
    Edwin Bridges

PRE

"As did mine," Edwin replied instantly, not afraid of speaking the truth. "Matters of the church have never been explained to me, so I've got nothing against them. The same for the other organisations," he added with a smile. "Ya could say I had a sheltered upbringing."

And one he would never apologise for. Edwin was destined for greatness. His Mother had told him so.

"But maybe that's a conversation for another night. Can I ask, how are our cousins? Are there many here in Sacramento?"
    Scenes

Katsuro Tomori

Most assuredly, those sort of politics are definitely best left behind closed doors..." he agreed, taking another puff of his pipe. "They're well, though you are the first of a few new arrivals to come visit me. Points for you on that." he said with an easy going chuckle. Though we are far from numerous, I think that's only natural given the standards that are expected to be upheld. Of the more established family, they have done what they can, but not expediently. There was no one to guide the family until recently, so there was no direction. I expect to see improvements by leaps and bounds over the coming months however." Augusts voice came out rather excitedly, perhaps the easy going southerner had more plans going on beneath the surface than were readily apparent.
    Katsuro Tomori Presence 1 (Reserved) H:7 V:5 (Blush) W:6 French Japanese English

Presence ●●●● (Magnetic)
    Status ● (City)
    Edwin Bridges

PRE

Edwin chuckled along with Galloway at his mention of being the first to visit. "What can I say? Go Team Me." He didn't think anything more to it, and wasn't about to judge others without first meeting them.

"Well, you have my backing, Mr. Galloway," Edwin said honestly. He liked the Priscus already. "If you have anything that requires my help, feel free to contact me. If I can help, I will."
    Scenes

Katsuro Tomori

"Much Obliged Mr. Bridges. You've been a most pleasant meeting tonight, if only all were such." he extended a hand to shake as they stood. "Can I arrange a ride for you, or are you mobile?" he asked politely as he waved a hand toward the entrance to the restaurant.

Presence ●●●● (Magnetic)
    Status ● (City)
    Edwin Bridges

PRE

The tattooed Lord shook his head and raised a hand in polite refusal. "Thanks, but no, I'm good. I caught a taxi here tonight. As I'm in the area, I thought I'd get myself a little something to eat. Night-time diners have always been a favourite haunt of mine," Edwin said with a chuckle. As they exited the restaurant, Edwin offered his Priscus another handshake. "Thank you for taking the time to meet me, Mr. Galloway. An honour."
    Scenes

Katsuro Tomori

Aaaaaand scene!

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread