Ended
Watch
41 - 46
DISPLAYED
Ack: Edwin Bridges

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha smiles, gripping hard at her cane, she nods as Edwin asks his questions.

"Oh...yes, I can supply Priscus Galloway's telephonic address..." she looked to the chart and seemed baffled it was absent. Shaking her head in disbelief, she adds, "Ah...well, a Bailiff is a locally appointed office. A Bailiff is, essentially, a deputy to the Mistress Keeper of the Elysian Fields. Much like a Deputy acts in support of the Reeve. With some many active Elysian Fields it seemed sensible to appoint a Bailiff or two to help with recon and other operational activities. Sadly, our Bailiff cadre is depleted." she made a small pouting expression, adding a meek shrug.

Swiftly adding a smile, she offers;
    "However, I am always on the look-out for replacements." she nods, meaningfully, to Edwin.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Blood Potency ●● (Aspect of the Predator)
    Presence ●●●● (Magnetic)
    Distinctive Voice ●● (Husky)
    Status ● (City)
    Edwin Bridges

PRE

"My thanks," Edwin simply replied regarding the absent number for the Ventrue Priscus. He didn't dwell on it too much, especially after witnessing Martha's reaction to the missing details.

No-one's perfect.

"That sounds like a very responsible, and honoured, position, Miss Viliers. I will definitely look to prove myself to the Domain in hopes of aiming so high."

If his destiny was, indeed, to manifest, then he would need to be noticed by Fate. Surely, a title would help in that regard.
    Scenes

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha nods, seemingly to trust Edwin at his word without demanding further clarifications.

Taking her time, she hobbles closer to Edwin, offering a gentle smile;
    "Splendid! I have full confidence in you, sir! I'd recommend joining with the Reeve and one or more of his Deputies to help with Patrols of the Domain...that will be a most excellent way forward!" a happy, sincere, giggle. Clearly she was seeing something, something perhaps special, magnetic, in him and responding fully.

It takes her only a moment to write out August's number and slide the details to Edwin with a gentle action. Her handwriting is neat, precise.

"Now...I am happy to answer any other questions, but shall we also make a plan to now pay a visit to Dr French at Cedar Fields?" she smiles sweetly and, taking a moment to swish her cloak in a playful manner, she waits to see what Edwin has to say or ask next...

Psychangel @Emma French
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Presence ●●●● (Magnetic)
    Status ● (City)
    Edwin Bridges

PRE

As Martha moved closer, sliding the Prisci's number across towards him, Edwin stood out of respect, pushing the chair back. Taking the details in his fingers, Edwin glimpses at the number before sliding it into his pants' pocket.

"A patrol of the Domain seems like something entirely up my street...no pun intended," the Lord chuckled, shaking his head at the poor joke but not worrying too much about it. He was relaxed and as at much ease as he had been in a long time.

"Certainly, Miss Villiers," Edwin replied before his hazel eyes took on a slight discomforting look, "although I must confess I've yet to acquire any transportation of my own. If this is a problem, perhaps I could order a taxi for us both to share to visit Doctor French?" His tone was honest, open, willing to help.
    Scenes

Martha Villiers

PRE

Happy to giggle merrily along with his joke she seemed sincere in enjoying the fun of things.

Nodding to acknowledge his respectful standing too, she ponders for a moment. Tapping a gloved finger to her lips in a pantomimed gesture of thinking.

She didn't want to alarm Edwin and she certainly didn't want to alarm Dillon Connery either. Besides, experience had taught her to be cautious of introducing Dillon to nomadic gentlemen who wore leather...the results weren't always ideal.

So, she planned a compromise: text Dillon to alert him to the intention to visit Cedar Fields; bring Edwin's arrival to his attention and identify a probable route plan...

"Hmm...yes, a taximeter cabriolet sounds ideal..." a happy smile, "Whilst you arrange that, I shall notify the Reeve of our immediate mission and contact Dr French to alert her too."

6. Likes Wolven Pryde, Forn Clakes liked this post

Presence ●●●● (Magnetic)
    Status ● (City)
    Edwin Bridges

PRE

Martha's terminology brought a wistful smile to Edwin's face, like something from another time. Although, in truth, for some younger kine these days, his youthful time spent in LA during the hedonistic 80's would seem like a lifetime ago.

"Of course, Herald." Removing his cell from the inner pocket of his jacket, and was glad he had remembered to put it on silent before the meeting, quickly checked for local cab firms. Finding the most popular, Edwin dialed the number and without much fanfare, ordered a taxi to be with them in the next few minutes.
    Scenes

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread