Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"I haven't seen him recently." Ariadne replies with a frown. "I put him in charge of a location to ensure we had a presence there."

She flicks a hair away from her face. "I'll talk with my people and see if anyone knows where he is. If he's left town already I'm not sure how far we can chase him without our responsibilities here falling behind."

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

"I figured, you of all people, should know how bad he fucked up." The First Talon stood and cracked her back. "If you want you or yours can swing by for some challenges and fights one of these days, but other than that I have nothing else."

She smiles. "Keep me posted, and I'll keep you posted?"
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariadne nods with a frown. "Thank you for telling me. He will be questioned if he can be found. Then I'll let you educate him if you'd like." Her voice sad though stern, a layer of ice just below.

"I'll let the others know that they can stop by. I'm not sure who will take you up on it."
    A smile breaks across Ariadne's face. "I'm not a fan of that much overt violence." She shrugs.

"I like that plan."

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread