Ended
Watch

What's in a name?

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Leo Lockheart

PRE

"Right." Leo nodded before his eyes went wide. He mouthed out the word 'cookies', but didn't manage to say the word. Disbelief had momentarily seized his voice.

"Okay, so no Medstars when I need a healer. That actually makes things easier, since Kite and Animus share a cabal." The Arrow stops for a second with a perplexed look on his face. "Um, any idea where to find them? Or I guess contact info would be a better place start."

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

I was sure that Animus’ number was public, since he’s a Sentinel and all.” She said as she pulled a phone out of her pocket, “Did you not get it?

Vae thumbs through her phone before handing it over to him, “There if you need it.
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

Leo Lockheart

PRE

"Thanks but, um..." Leo started as he stared at the phone. "I have Animus's, I was hoping for Kite's."

There was a small pause as Leo debated whether he should ask his question or not. "So why are you fixated on Animus, especially if he's a 'speed caster'." Leo paused for a second as he pieced together what precisely a speed caster is. "I'm assuming that means he prefers to improvise? Unless he's some time caster that could effortlessly work his will in just an instant."

Leo shrugged. The thought of Animus working his will again made him cringe a little. "Never mind. It doesn't matter. I think we've gotten off track looking for healers instead of rotes. I know Kite has the rote because I've seen him use it. I honestly don't give a crap about who teaches me. The results will be the same if I learn the rote from Kite or Avalon or whoever."

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Vae

Status (Culture) •
    ST INFO

PRE

Vae sighed, then thumbed the number over to SK. “Here’s Kite’s, the reason is that Animus is a Master of Life. Heaven knows what he knows as a Rote, I just know that he tends to improvise because it’s faster. He pulled me from probably the point of death from across a room. That’s why. And as for Avalon, I haven’t seen her around recently and I’d prefer to not have a Hierarch bail on us.

nimbus

Leo Lockheart

PRE

"Two of the three are in a cabal together so I could always talk to Animus right after." Leo said as he took down Kite's number. "As for Avalon, I hope she doesn't pull a Dash. With that in mind though I shudder to think why we haven't had a gathering since Spring."

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Vae

Status (Culture) •
    ST INFO

PRE

Vae shrugged, “I suppose you could, and I doubt she will. Though she seems flighty.

nimbus

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Vae

Status (Culture) •
    ST INFO

PRE

End scene?

nimbus

+1
    SL
    PRE

End scene.
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread