31 - 37
DISPLAYED
(Body at Bismarck) Hallowed Ground

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Gnosis ••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

PRE

Ixidor almost vomits reflexively, as soon as the sickening feeling turns his stomach over. He still might. Oddly enough, it's sort of like a hangover. That is, he has the sudden inexplicable urge to drown it in liquor.

Something clean this time... expensive and smooth... none of that gut-rot you pick up and any old gas station. The Thearch is smart enough to realize the source of this wave of madness and nausea isn't his reckless lifestyle, but it doesn't change the fact that he is reaching for the flask in his pocket.

Stopping himself suddenly, Ix looks down to his hand, and watches it tremble. Staring as though transfixed for a moment, a bead of sweat drips from his nose, crashing to his palm just as Animus gives the firm direction.

Ix snaps his wide-eyed gaze up to the others, clenching his hand into a fist in an attempt to stop the shaking.

"You don't have to tell me twice."

Except, his feat aren't steady. As soon as he begins to move, the world twists painfully. Though managing not to collapse, it takes some effort to make it to the elevator. Effort, or perhaps assistance.

Sinking into the corner of the steel box, Ixidor focuses on Cook's words, needing something to concentrate on.
    "The Ley Line that was supposed to be fixed. Don't suppose anyone knows how it came to be damaged in the first place? Rosh didn't give us all of the details."

Though he is distantly aware of Gallows' discovery, he is busy silently vowing to give it his best not to hurl on anyone's shoes. But it's not one he's comfortable making verbally. Only a fool makes promises he knows he might not be able to keep.
    "I got a PhD in Bullshit, and a Masters in Procrastinology..."

Adrian "Ixidor" Isaacs
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Striking Looks •• (Eccentric)
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)

It wasn’t good, the rising metal box was spinning. He closed his eyes, it didn’t help as he slumped against the back of the elevator as he continued to feel absolutely ill. as he started to run through the possibilities of whatever the fuck could be doing this.

He could just barely see that the others weren’t faring much better, and Gallows -- he got it.

“Poison!” The Proximus croaked out as he tried to steady the tilt he was in.

“And what do,” he breathed as another wave of nausea washed over him, “you mean ‘fixed’? And ‘damaged’ for that matter?” He gave up on trying to see straight.

Stop the boat, I want to get off.
    This is a generic account for moderating the Mage game/forums. It cannot receive messages and inquiries should be posted on your character sheet or messaged to the specific Mage ST(s).

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Eyes flick through the environment, as the Thyrsus begins to relax the tiniest bit. It seemed they were safe, at least for the moment. But what had happened? How could he protect them, when he didn't even know what they were fighting?

The mention of Rosh's name draws instant attention. "Which Line? And how was Rosh involved?"

PRE

"I seem to recall," Gallows said as he straightened his clothes and regained his composure, "Rosh mentioning something at my first Consilium meeting about needing to work on a ley line. I thought that had been resolved before his death, though." He looked down at his tainted tass. "Apparently not. Who might be capable of poisoning a Hallow or a ley line like this?"

Ugh...a poisoned Hallow.

FAN-FUCKING-TASTICAL

Cook was having enough difficulties as it was, the few words he had managed to hear from Gallows made little sense. Part of the question managed to get through to him just before he hit the floor of the rising box.

Tommy

Jonathan is now unconscious. Feel free to narrate the elevator stopping and removing the Proximus from the elevator (if you want). Also I would suggest another thread.
    This is a generic account for moderating the Mage game/forums. It cannot receive messages and inquiries should be posted on your character sheet or messaged to the specific Mage ST(s).

PRE

Gallows will get Ixidor and Animus to assist him in getting Jonathan out of the elevator and somewhere safe, further up in the hotel.

OOC

End Scene

@Galloes Animus Ixidor if either of you want to start something where you do more with Qadesh's body that's up to you. I'd suggest a Awakening scene just Key when you do. you are free to plot chase as you will.
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread