Ended
Watch
21 - 24
DISPLAYED
Lordly Visit (Private)

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    E
    Ebon Reaper

If Blake doesn't want to hear anything else about my hometown, that's alright. Or maybe he wants to have a one on one spiritual talk later. The Mexican Lord continued to wonder about the other Lord's reason for dropping that line of conversation. For now, he stays quiet and thanks God that he hasn't had personal experience with Kine trying to forcefully rehabilitate him. I would burn first, not because I feel strongly, but because there would probably be an open window.

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana slowly nodded in agreement to Blake’s thoughts of being biased. She was enjoying the man’s company and discussion. “Change is not always well received so it would seem.” The Seneschal further commented on the structure Blake mentioned. Her head turned slightly as she continued. “It is hard to say what the outcome would be Mr. Reese. I have wondered that myself from time to time. It is hard to say without further study. My interests are generally more geared toward arts and entertainment. However, there are many times art is a reflection of life.” Her cobalt eyes drifted to Ricardo’s a sign to welcome his opinion as well.

Chuckling softly, Ariana shook her head. “I only had ballet classes and mild performances. Nothing extravagant, yet it did usher me into the realm that combined journalism and the arts to listen to the beat of the nightlife.” The Lordess smiled as she spoke of her vocation. “Yourself Mr. Reese? What inspired you to teach?” Her expression interested in what her cousin's influence may have been.

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

OCC
    PRE

"I had this magical moment when I was a child, where I learned that books were more than just stories. You can learn things that you'd never have a chance to even hear about if you hand't have picked up a book." Blake smiles as he says it but there's a moment where he glances away, slightly embarrassed by the memory of those days that seemed like they happened ages ago. "I think it's a simple thing, but it changed how I looked at learning. Most of the other children weren't impressed by it and that didn't change much as I got older. I thought that was a terrible thing and I wanted to share that feeling with people that needed to be taught."

"Change happens, of course." He says, nodding in agreement with the Priscus. "But I think once it's happened, it starts looking remarkably similar to what came before." He looks to Ricardo, giving him an opening if he wanted to share his opinion on change as well.

"One of the things I missed as a teacher who spent most of his free time working on one problem or another was that there was so little time for just fun. Shortly after my Embrace, I made it a policy to go see a movie every week or so, just so I don't fall too far behind on popular culture. I could keep abreast of it in a classroom, although sometimes it seemed to change drastically and without warning. Is there any kind of entertainment here in Sacramento that you think just cannot be missed?" Again, the question is directed to both of the other participants in the conversation.
    no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

A
    Ariana Donovan

The copper haired Ventrue was intently listening to Blake speak of his childhood and how it influenced him. “A discovery of that nature is remarkable at a young age. It seems you had your pivotal moment quite early.” She smiled to her cousin as she verbalized her observation. “Yet perhaps now your teaching may take on a different type of nature.” Her head turned slightly in a curious angle and an undertone asking if he had though of pursuing something alternative.

Ariana’s overall perception of Blake made her curious as to what his tastes were. “It does depend on what type of entertainment you enjoy.” Her cobalt eyes looked to Ricardo to see if he had any insight to Blake’s inquiry as well.

“Of course there are movie theatres, however, if you enjoy something of that nature, there are several theatres in Sacramento and the surrounding areas. Some of the performances are troupes that travel through as well as Broadway touring companies. They have a wide variety of shows for nearly any pallet.” The Lordess knew taste was not only simply in the shows, but sometimes what may happen after a show. “There are also museums around the area; Historic Old Sacramento, Crocker Art Museum and the Sacramento Govenor’s Mansion offers tours as well. In October, there are lantern tours in the Old City Cemetery which is actually fun and informational.” The Lordess smiled with a knowing expression since she was there last year with Dillon.

“Is there anything particular of interest you may be looking for Mr. Reese?” She inquired with a smile hoping he may be able to elaborate.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.