41 - 43
DISPLAYED
The Body at Bismark

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus flinches away from the sudden shriek, pulse racing and breath coming in short gasps.

Slowly, he regains some measure of control of himself, eyes flicking warily toward the blade, his voice strained. "Think it's absorbing from more than just him. Might not be safe to keep."

Gnosis ••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

PRE

Holding his hands up in that universal sign for everybody STFU, Ixidor runs through some thoughts aloud for the sake of the others, so they can follow. "Not the tass... it was too similar in the beginning... method of delivery... modus operandi... all nearly identical... what's different? Hm."

The rocker snaps his head back, looking over his shoulder. The wild mane of hair exaggerates the motion as he looks past those gathered, up, and then all around.

"The Bismark."

Eyes to Animus and Gallows again. Black fingernails make a little wiggling motion.
    "You guys feel that?"

Eyes to Jonathan Cook.
    "Is there a Hallow or something like that located here?"
    "I got a PhD in Bullshit, and a Masters in Procrastinology..."

Adrian "Ixidor" Isaacs
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Striking Looks •• (Eccentric)
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)

Cook’s shoulders drooped for a moment.

Are you honestly going to leave that in my lobby?

At least they were doing something, it was a start.

“Yeah, we have a Hallow, it’s down a few floors. And I would prefer to not have...him in my Lobby, but I guess I can’t exactly stop you all powerful Mages from doing whatever you want.”

The sarcasm was there, and laid on thick. He would need something to wash this all down later.

End Scene
    The next will be opening this evening.
    This is a generic account for moderating the Mage game/forums. It cannot receive messages and inquiries should be posted on your character sheet or messaged to the specific Mage ST(s).

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread