Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

The Basics of Fencing

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"Give us time," Terri replied, trying not to sound too hard. "We've always been a small Court and with so many newcomers, its quite the rarity. Its hard to hand out titles when you're never too sure who will be staying and who will be going. I mean, I would never have thought I'd be named as the Legate of Mists but looking back, I can see why. Although, if you really feel like you could be the Paladin or Scrivenger, why don't you go ask Rick about it, explain your case?"
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

K
    Kazakin

Danny shrugged, his expression distant.

"Like I said, Terri, I shouldn't have brought it up."
    He fiddled with his cane. "Stupid of me to mention it."

Idiot! Stick to what you know and what you were made into. Stop with these ridiculous fantasies of being something else. You're a maker of objects and that's all you should be.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri continued to stare at Danny for a couple of seconds before finally admitting defeat and moved to where she had left the material which had covered Autumn's Tempest. She slowly and carefully rewrapped the rapier to keep anyone from getting spooked from seeing the petite redhead carrying a bladed weapon in public.

"Nothing you say is ever stupid, Danny," Terri said as the sword was finally covered, putting her final thought on the matter out there. The last thing she could do was to try and give a person some positive energy. "I mean, without your instructions, I wouldn't have picked up the ideas of fencing in such a short space of time."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)

K
    Kazakin

"You'll be better than me in no time," Danny said, his voice forcedly cheerful. "You've got the build for it. Really quick. I mean, that's what you need. Speed and accuracy." He ran his tongue across his fangs. "I already said that. But you'll do great."

He leant on his cane.

"I'll see you soon. We've got those Pledges to do and everything."

Description

PRE

"Oh, yeah, we do!" Terri relied, having forgot all about the Pledges that they had agreed to take at the last Autumn gathering. Maybe it was something else she needed to remind Rick about, as well as find time for that romantic meal they had won...

"Take care, Danny, and thanks for the lesson. I really enjoyed it."

K
    Kazakin

"Better get them done soon, or we'll all end up renewing them a week after," Danny said quietly, smiling sheepishly as he showed off his fangs. "Autumn's coming. See you later- and um, any time you want another lesson, I'm... I'm around."

And maybe if I keep practicing, I'll get up the courage to actually just turn up, like I was asked to, and oh God I'm terrified.

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread