Two Officials Catching up

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Steve Black

This is a ghost, but his appearance is rather strong.
    Closer inspection would reveal several bruises and a closed wound on the back of his head.

Corpus: 8 - WP: 7 - Max Essence: 10

PRE

I guess I post again then... ignore my last post

'But we might want to talk about that later. I tell you about my idea first.' Some of the cheerfulness is already gone, it makes no sense when your conversation partner is either tired or depressed.

Well, she appears to be tired.

'I am Sentinel for quite a while now, and I decided to first see how things are taken care of in Sacramento, how much I would know, and I wanted to know how many people actually need me or call me. Unfortunately it turns out that everything 'just happens'. The whole Mysterium could disappear with me knowing it, for example.' The idea saddens him. 'Now I need your help to bring a message to all Awakened, telling them to tell me everything. The only way to keep the city safe is to know about all its dangers, which I can then share with other Consilium Officials. What do you think? A more organized share of knowledge.'
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow ●, SL ●● (Trained Body), Presence ●●● (Feminine Elegance), Consilium Status ●●
    Played by Dark Passenger

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"That will be easy to get out. Just contact the Order heads, ask politely, and put up some notices." Ariadne's expression shifts. "Though making sure everyone actually follows that...that will be hard."

"I love the idea though. Especially with what has happened."

Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Steve Black

Closer inspection would reveal several bruises and a closed wound on the back of his head.

PRE

'Okay, contacting them shouldn't be too hard indeed.' Mike has a thinking expression hmmm before continuing, 'the following part, I'll see how it goes. If no one reacts, I will have to do some lobbying. I planned to go to socialize with others more anyway, Written in Water has awesome cappuccino's.' He chuckles, rubbing his chin as he thinks further.

'Do you have anything to add to the idea? I mean, you know the City longer than I do. I'm going to see a lot of persons, tell them of my idea, I might as well do it right the first time.'
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow ●, SL ●● (Trained Body), Presence ●●● (Feminine Elegance), Consilium Status ●●
    Played by Dark Passenger

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"Hmmm they do." Ariadne thinks for a moment. "That place though...do we know who owns it? It seems convenient...but that is my opinion as a Veil. And well ya.."

"Anyywayyyy. Ask or tell people that you are doing something for the community. You aren't trying to keep tabs on people, you are trying to make sure everyone is safe. That we know of all threats." She waves a hand. "That sort of thing. I wouldn't assume that you would want to keep track of everyone but it's better to say so up front instead of worrying later on."

Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Steve Black

PRE

'I have no idea, I believe it is not someone we know. Although, if someone pays a good price, it could be ours of course.' Just a thought...

For the Cabal? My my, that could work.

'Indeed.' Mike nods as he agrees with the Herald. 'Well, thank you for the good advise, I'll take action soon then.'
    Played by Dark Passenger

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

Ariadne nods and shrugs. "Most things can be bought for a price."

"I'll push people to make sure they go along with your idea."

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread