Ended
Watch
21 - 27
DISPLAYED
Continuing the Search

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Miach

PRE

Miach smiled at the woman on their way out as he followed the young Warlock. Thanks, have a nice day too.

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma takes the change from the woman and offers her a smile. "Thanks, you do the same," he says to her as he collects the bag with the books and heads out of the store.

Once outside, the Warlock turns to Miach and says, "ok, so we have one last store to check out. The last one is further away, so we will probably need to take a cab down there." He pauses for a moment as he considers their options. "Now would be a good time to stop by the museum, since we are not too far from there," he says to the Acanthus. "We can leave the two books there, and it will also give me a chance to try something out...that may help in our search."

Miach

PRE

Once outside, Miach wanted to ask Aenigma if he had seen anything this time, but his fellow mystagogue then suggested they rode back to the Museum. He would have snapped a witty retort at the Warlock when he dared suggest they go back to the Museum after he had talked him down about this very idea ! But he thought better to let it slide in the spirit of the good cooperation around this investigation...

You won't be surprised, I'm for it. It only makes sense, if you ask me. Also, I'm curious as to what you have in mind...

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

"Well, I'll indulge that curiosity of yours once we get there," says Aenigma with a sly grin. "I would rather not discuss my plans out here." The Warlock gives Miach a quick wink and then turns to lead the way back to the museum.

OOC

ooc

Miach

PRE

Of course he wouldn't, and that wasn't what Miach had asked. The Acanthus nodded, and started off back to the Museum.
    Sure. Lead the way, then.

OOC

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

OOC: Started a new thread here

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread