Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon's thoughts seem to go somewhere else for a moment before he says, almost under his breath. "Yeah, I've been giving serious consideration to getting a bike. They're quite convenient, it seems.

"Speaking of bikes,"
    his voice is back to normal volume, now. "Where is yours? Back near that trail where you found Andy?" He considered whether or not he should leave Tracy at the clinic with his car while he goes and gets it for her. But there's a good chance that her new mortal pet wouldn't be in any shape to talk with them more tonight, anyway.
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

PRE

"They are pretty awesome," says Tracy in response, oblivious to the fact that her Priscus was probably thinking out loud. "If you ever need help picking out a good one, its the least I can do." She offers Dillon a smile, which quickly turns into a gasp when he mentions her bike.

"You know, I completely forgot about that!" she says to him. "With all that happened back there, I didn't really think about that." There's a definite concern in her voice, almost as if the tiny redheaded Gangrel is as worried about her bike as she was about Andy just moments ago.

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

AotP disabled in Court

PRE

"I can ride one, I just haven't owned one in, well," Dillon's eyes widen slightly to make the point that he couldn't really describe in public, "a while."

The Gangrel's expression shifts to one of sly withholding, one of those I know something you don't smirks. "Say... I could get to it really fast and bring it back to you. You just have to stay here with my car." He swings a set of keys around his fingers before offering them to Tracy in temporary trade.
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)

PRE

Tracy hesitates for a moment before reaching into her own pockets. She finally pulls out her keys and hands them over to Dillon, while she takes his keys. It's obvious that she doesn't trust many people with her ride, but he is family, and even more, he is the leader of said family.

"Alright, but don't you get a scratch on it!" she says to him in a half serious, half jokeful tone. "Treat her as you would a lady," she adds with a little wink.

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

AotP disabled in Court

PRE

"Hey, I know how to treat a lady," Dillon says with and equally half-serious, half-joking raise of his eyebrows. Taking her keys with another little spin around his finger before depositing them safely in his pocket. "Sit tight, I won't be too long."

The Deputy gives Tracy a little wink and begins walking off. A little ways down the street, he will cut off into the first available dark, seedy alleyway.

On a completely unrelated note, Tracy might hear the sound of a bat squeaking off into the night moments later...

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)

PRE

Tracy giggles a bit and then nods. "I don't doub it," she says to Dillon and offers him a little wink. "I'll keep an eye out on your car, make sure that no one tries to steal it." Her tone is obviously playful, and she offers him a devious grin before her leaves.

Once he is gone, she leans back against the car, making sure not to scratch it or damage it in any way. She sits tight, patiently waiting for her Priscus to return.

I hope nothing happened to my bike. I'm gonna be really pissed if some asshole did something to it...

Martha Villiers

PRE

[[OOC: Excellent! With Andy in the tender care of Josephine's expert team and clinic and Dillon en route to retrieve the bike, a good place to close the scene?]]
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

OOC

Dillon Connery
    Ixidor
    Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Potency •••••
    Protean • (Down in Elysium)
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good Looks)
    Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

Gnosis ••
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)
    Striking •• (Eccentric)
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Silver Ladder ••
    Sacramento ••

PRE

More OOC

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.