Watch
61 - 70
DISPLAYED
(1112) Sanctuary

Page 7 of 14 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... Last
    L
    LoneRanger

I answer nodding:
    "Yes I landed in Sacramento Airport two days ago, I admit my jet lag still gets me a strange feeling. Well not as much as an intense fight I hope to start a new life here, it won't be easy, it won't be difficult. I'll see what I have to offer for the future. "I smile, lowering my head.
    "So shall we toast to a newborn start? In such case the blood of gods is indicated, wine"

Technique

Tech, Question, and Ahriman continue here.

Lux

PRE

Lux was a bit slow on the draw. She had been in the process of gathering her own purchase of a coffee (an unusual drink for her), and a bagel, pondering whether she wanted to go help Pulp facilitate for the newly arrived, when her fellow Thearch Ixidor popped up. And then another new face joined them as well ( mourge40k ).

"Oh, hey sorry about that, wasn't trying to ignore you, I'm just having one of those days...I know you know what I'm talking about," she joked, shooting Ix a smile. "Also, hello Harry, pleased to meet you. Why don't we all head on over to a table and give those seeking the barista a bit more room."
    Lux; Obrimos, Silver Ladder Deacon (status currently 2), Health: Full, WP: Full, Mana: 0

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariadne enters Written in a rush. Her heels click across the ground as she walks. Timing, the timing was all horrible. The green dress sure doesn't help her blend in either.

"stupid stupid stupid" She mutters quietly to herself as she looks for Vaeltia. "crap crap crap"

dress

Gnosis ••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

PRE

Lux, Ixidor, and Harry continue here...
    "I got a PhD in Bullshit, and a Masters in Procrastinology..."

Adrian "Ixidor" Isaacs
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Striking Looks •• (Eccentric)
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)

Rosh

PRE

It must the smell of coffee because Rosh is losing his sense of up and down. Pulp looks engaged, so Rosh will have to meet people himself.

He watches a group take a table near the coffee bar and smiles, one looks like Rosh's type of crowd.

The Counciler approaches slowly and nods to the big haired rocker hazing with the supernal. "Hey, not sure we meet." Rosh leans to take a chair and join the conversation, but not without making sure Mr. Eccentric and the others are okay with that.

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Primal urge 1 , Feet of mist
    Susan Vera

Blood potency 1, Aspect of the Predator

While talking with Noctina Demise hears the sound of a certain boyish warlocks voice calling out. With a quick look around the room she spot Aenigma with ease. "Shall we?" She asks Demise motioning over to Aenigma as she speaks.

With a sip of her tea she makes her way over to Aenigma, hoping Noctina is following her. Demise sits across from Aeingma making sure there is more then enough room for Noctina in case she wants to sit next to her.

"What are you up to tonight?" She asks Aenigma as she settles into her seat.
    Rachel "Demise" Evans: Moros/Mysterium -- Mysterium status *, Presence 2 (Small), Mana 6/10, Wp 5/6, Active Spell: Supernal vision, Grim Sight

A gust of cold air flowed into the café as the large wooden door suddenly swung open. A small amount of mist seeped in as the wind propelled the spray from the waterfall in multiple different directions. A tallish man, in ragged jeans, a worn sweater, and a long ratty green coat walked into the shop, his back against the door, keeping it open. His right hand held a solid wooden cane, and a couple newspapers were rolled under his arm. His left hand is up at his forehead, apparently to shield his tired face from the wind-blown icy haze.

“Unbelievable,” he mumbled almost silently to himself, nodding his head in disbelief, “It looks even gaudier in the daytime.”

Closing the door behind him, he barely enters the store before he stops and takes accounting of his surroundings. His brown haired, brown eyed face might have been attractive if his features weren’t so sunken, his build thin and gaunt. He slowly turned from side to side, looking to and fro, his carefully groomed features belying his haggard dress. After a moment, the man swiftly walks from the doorway to the store counter, and laid down his cane and newspapers to one side.

“Latte please – one extra shot, largest cup you have”, he said in a weak voice as he pulled out a small bill from his wallet. The proprietor gave him an odd look, and then took the bill, asking a question in a voice too light to hear.

“Hmm? Oh, my name is Kite.”

The proprietor looked at the man for a moment, and then nodded as he wrote down the name on the cup and put it aside. The new visitor, Kite, looked around for a moment more, before bending over the counter, talking to the proprietor in a whisper. The proprietor looked at Kite in a peculiar manner for a moment, and then bent over, disappearing under the counter. Kite looked around nervously for a few seconds as sounds of movement and searching emanated from under the register, concerned and perhaps even embarrassed by the activity. When the proprietor reemerged, he had a job application in hand.

His face suppressing a blush, Kite quickly and quietly thanked the man, and then took his cane, the form, and his other papers, and moved to one of the corner tables in one swift motion. After checking first to make sure no one was watching him, Kite took out a small paper bag out of his jacket pocket, and carefully laid it on a neighboring chair, hiding it from view as much as possible. After separating out the employment and classified sections of the papers he brought, Kite walked over to pick up his coffee from the barista bar, and quickly returned to his seat. Then, after carefully sneaking out a half-sandwich from the paper bag, Kite starts in earnest working on the form.

Kite has cast Third Eye:

Date Action Roll Result
    2011-12-17 17:42:15 DaveJ rolls 5 to Casting Third Eye (Mage Sight) (10 Again) 3, 7, 2, 2, 9 1 success

Noctina smiles and looks at demise.
    seems like a good idea she said before moving over with demise.

So done anything interesting so far¿ she would ask
    sorry about lame.post did it on my phone
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma, Demise and Noctina continue here. Other folks are free to join in as well

Page 7 of 14 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... Last
Closed Thread