Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Pausing, considering her words, “Huh, more of less, yeah! A good way of putting it.” Because sometimes you never know when you need to separate from reality.

Back to Circe, “Depends on how much Clarity you lost Circe, the more you lose, the less in touch with reality you get, the more lines get blurred. If you wanted to get more in-depth about it, we can talk about it later.” She offered.

“Personally, I’ll only be rude about anything if there is no other option. The long and short of it is, just be careful.” She had just wanted to let them know what was going on and her thoughts on it. And get their honest opinions on it. “I’m not opposed to lethal; I understand it has a time and place, I’m just not usually a violent person. I mean, we’ve all seen me try and fight, it’s not pretty. Maybe learning to shoot, and keeping one in my house for security couldn’t hurt. I’m willing to give learning a try.” Why not?

“I don’t want to keep rehashing everything. I just wanted to get the opinions and thoughts of both of you, see if I was off base or anything. And make sure you were both made aware of the situation. There isn’t anyone I trust more then you guys.” A grateful smile offered to each of them.

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Beast's Keen Senses, Entry Fee and Pledge

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

"A gold star? Really! Wow! Thanks, Mrs. Elf!" Sonnie saluted Circe with her teacup. She vaguely recalled getting gold stars in elementary school. It felt like a lifetime ago, and it sort of was.

Looking back to Sera, she gave a little nod to the Spring Queen, "We're warned and informed! Appreciate it, milday! I'm pretty sure I can handle myself, though. Like I said, you're the one I'm concerned about."

She took a sip for her tea, savored it for a moment, then shrugged, "Anyway, I guess that covers it? Or is there more?"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

Spdr
    Patrl
    SumCor
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

Toll and Good Customer Pledge, tip, Fairest Blessing

Activating the oath to the Wyrdstone

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I am sure I have something gold on the shelf," she assures Sonja. And may actually have something. "Unless you have a hankering for steel throwing stars. That'd take some work," Circe gives Sonja a wink.

"Later is fine Sera," she accepts the offer. She was surprised that it was degrees of Clarity loss. Must be like getting burned, different levels of bad. What a bad situation, though at least it had lead Circe to finally convincing a Freeholder about the gun-iness of guns to gun up with a gun. That sounded very American in her head. "Later for that too. There are a lot of options."

"Thank you Seraphina," she nods at both the refill and the praise of trustworthiness. "I will do my utmost not to fail that trust. Be assured, I shall be taking Doctor Seraphina's recommendations for safety quite seriously, though not to What the Hell Circe levels." After a moment she explains, "Riot gear, 6 guns, explosives, all at once for a single briar wolf is the overboard mark."

"Eh, just shocked that the Summer continues to be the most copacetic at interacting with other Courts. Sera? Ya wanna cuddles with Fugly for, oh wait!" She recalls something else. "Kray may be doing some manual work in the Tunnels. Seems he is keen on the idea, so maybe that'll help him with the Clarity recovery like you said Sera," she points at Seraphina. "And I'm always armed and armored down there so it won't be weird to do so again."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A nod of her head in agreement, “I agree with a gold star!” Sonnie had most certainly earned one. On many occasions, more then she could count really.

“Then I accomplished what I wanted, keeping my friends informed.” And making sure she wasn’t crazy, always a good thing. “Oh, well, I should be ok. I’m not one to take chances when it comes to my safety, you have both made sure over the years to remind me to be safe. Anything feels off or wrong, I’ll let you know. I have a personal Hollow I can slip into if I really need to, but I’ll try and send a text first.” Too bad there wasn’t better or any reception in the Hedge.

Laughing, “Sonnie with throwing stars? That would be absolutely deadly for any foe she comes across!” was the Nix all for it? Oh yah, cause she knew Sonnie would be badass with them.

“Just let me know when and I’ll get the books out and make sure my knowledge is correct.” Last thing she wanted to do was give out false information. “Thank you, I’ll look forward to learning from the best.” And as far as she knows, Circe is the best.

Chuckling, “I can work miracles, just not bring people back to life.” Least not that she knew of, and she was not keen on testing it on a good friend. “I hate Briarwolves, use whatever you want on them.” She mutters, still mad.

“Usually I’m the one playing peacekeeper, and I’m completely fine with it. But seems this is something I cannot fix right now.” And she was going to have to be ok with that.

“Glad he’s keen to help. I would throw my hat in to help, but think some distance is good right now. So I’ll finance whatever might be needed to keep things moving forward until things either work themselves out or I feel safer being around him. So get me a list of what is needed and I’ll get it delivered.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Beast's Keen Senses, Entry Fee and Pledge

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

"I got my throwing knives. I'm good." To demonstrate, Sonnie flicked her wrist, and a blade fell out of her sleeve and into her waiting hand. She twirled it a moment before slipping it into a pocket.

"Briarwolves suuuuuuuuck," she stretched the word out for emphasis, before drinking some more of her tea.

"Manual labor to settle the mind? Age old tradition. Meditation helps, too," the Steepscrambler nodded.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

Spdr
    Patrl
    SumCor
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

Toll and Good Customer Pledge, tip, Fairest Blessing

Activating the oath to the Wyrdstone

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Happy to teach, even if you go with a taser," she stick she tongue out, "Still a stupid name, but I will teach you Sera. Just let me know if you prefer something you own legally or illegally."

"Oooh, carte blanche for what I do in the Heeedge," she sings out, "And not just when crab fishing. Excellent!" Well, after the last crab monster, Circe was getting wary of visiting that solo, let alone without being loaded for dinosaur. Why dinosaur? Becuase they were scarier than bears. Also, bears were kind of cuddly.

Circe nods her approval at the knife. Good to have, "Okay, golden sticker star it is then Sonja," she would have to get some for the next time they met. Then she scoffs at something Seraphina has said, "To be Frank Sera, not expecting you to raise the dead. You don't have a castle, are not German, and you are not black-and-white only. You lack the criteria."

"If it works Sonja, then why change it? And thank you Sera," she nods as that would save her wallet. "We still have the tools, but cinderblocks and concrete could do with stocking up," which was true. It wasn't expensive by much, but better to just buy for their own use instead of trying to sneak it out of Funderland's supply depot.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
+ Reply to Thread