Vivian Wing
    Striking Looks
    (Ethereal Beauty)
    New Identity
    (Vivian Wing)
    Quick Draw
    Vivian Wing

Mask
    An Ethereal quality to her beauty, Vivian has large soulful eyes which color shifts depending on what she is wearing and the light, they seem to be lit from within with unnatural brightness, a tall wiry well sculpted frame, her long golden hair flowing in waves down to her waist. A smattering of freckles on her cheeks lends a cuteness to it all.

Mien
    Vivian is much in body naturally the way she is in her mask. Her hair color however is a dark grey with blue and silver streaks running through it and seems to always be rustling and stirring in the invisible breeze. Instead of freckles she has tiny translucent raindrops that refract the light. Her eyes were wholly unknowable, alien, and inhuman. Like snow globes, her eyes contained only the threatening grey clouds of storms. Sometimes it did genuinely snow in her eyes, or rain, or when the crimson spear of Summer was enraged, lightning illuminated her orbs.

Mantle 1: Hot sticky Wind of the Summer Storms

+1
    SL
    PRE

Airtouched

"That's probably what I will have to do. Work up to larger and larger groups, and my tolerance of it. I mean, if I act that way with other lost, you can imagine how hard it is around mundies."

She nodded a bit. "I usually harvest glamour from emotions, but Goblin fruits would help with healing, and of course convincing Circe to make me a set of armor too is always good to make sure I don't get as hurt when fighting."

"Hey, I just noticed the time, did you want me to pack up some stuff for you to take home to Rhodes, so you guys can share? We have a ton of cucumber sammies, chocolates, cheese and fresh fruit to eat!"
    She offered with a grin. Vivian tended to focus on important things. Like making sure the Queen and King of the freehold had a good dinner!

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

There was an understanding smile, “I can’t really understand, but it sounds like it is very difficult for you. If I can help with you working up to larger groups, I would like to. Maybe a small gathering at my coffee shop. Just the Freehold invited. Or just a few people. This is about you and helping you build up your ability to handle large groups.” This wasn’t something she was used to helping with. But she was determined.

“I’ve found emotions and Dreams are a good source of Glamour. And I don’t think you’ll have a hard time getting her to make you some armor. She made me my dagger, stunning work. I’m afraid I don’t much about Hedgespinning Armor, I could probably learn, but Circe is great with it. But I can spin you clothes and jewelry should you have the need.” Always offering to Hedgespin was her thing. “Unfortunately, someone will always get hurt when we defend ourselves, the Freehold and those we care about. I don’t like violence, but I won’t shy away from it if I need to.
    Just remember, if you or someone with you gets hurt and needs immediate care, let me know.”
    Because she wouldn’t always be with groups that went into the Hedge. “Sonnie had some Goblin fruit that made me feel drunk.” She says with a laugh, “Not a familiar feeling for me, so it was weird, but it helped. Could talk to her too about the Goblin Fruit.” Goblin Fruit was very valuable.

“Oh wow! The day has flown by!” giggling, “But it has been so enjoyable! We have to do this more often!” sincere in her words. She really enjoyed Vivians company. “That would be wonderful! Thank you! Those cucumber sammies,” yes, she used the Summers word, “were so delicious!” smiling, “Next time we get together I’ll bring some more of the cake, and even the drinks. Those are really the crowning jewel of the butterfly pea.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Vivian Wing
    Striking Looks
    (Ethereal Beauty)
    New Identity
    (Vivian Wing)
    Quick Draw
    Vivian Wing

Mask
    An Ethereal quality to her beauty, Vivian has large soulful eyes which color shifts depending on what she is wearing and the light, they seem to be lit from within with unnatural brightness, a tall wiry well sculpted frame, her long golden hair flowing in waves down to her waist. A smattering of freckles on her cheeks lends a cuteness to it all.

Mien
    Vivian is much in body naturally the way she is in her mask. Her hair color however is a dark grey with blue and silver streaks running through it and seems to always be rustling and stirring in the invisible breeze. Instead of freckles she has tiny translucent raindrops that refract the light. Her eyes were wholly unknowable, alien, and inhuman. Like snow globes, her eyes contained only the threatening grey clouds of storms. Sometimes it did genuinely snow in her eyes, or rain, or when the crimson spear of Summer was enraged, lightning illuminated her orbs.

Mantle 1: Hot sticky Wind of the Summer Storms

+1
    SL
    PRE

Airtouched

"That's a good idea! I like that! But we should do the cooking lesson first!" She reminded with an excited nod.

She listened to her advice and nodded. "I need to learn how to do things for myself, but at the same time, when there are others who are experts, it seems silly not to use them instead for the skill, and make sure I have something to give them in return to help. " She smiled then and nodded. "I would like to learn Oneiromancy, and more healing. Not just mundane aside from being able to kick people's ass. I will speak with Sonnie about it, I mean I need to get to know her."

"Good! Let me get this packed up for you!" She said with a big smile, and packed up some cucumber sandwiches and other goodies for her to take home so Rhodes could have some too. She nodded about the butterfly pea and giggled. "I don't know that cake was pretty good! If the drinks are even better I can't wait then!"

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread