Strength
    (Surprisingly Strong)
    Status, Contacts
    (Criminals)
    Languages
    (Spanish)
    Colonel Worm

Mask
    Worm is tall, whip thin, and corded with muscle. He's got more than a few scars. His eyes are blue and wild. His dirty blond hair is often greasy and worn short in the front, longer in the back—what some may call a mullet. There's always a mischievous smile on his lips. His wardrobe is extensive and totally crazy, filled with second-hand costumery and bizarre outfits scavenged from thrift-bins. The clothes reflect his attitude: Colonel Worm loves to make a scene and leave a lasting impression, for better or worse.

Mien
    Worm's mien is quintessential Goblin: he is taller, thinner, and more scarred. His skin is a bright red and his eyes a glaucous white (with no discernible pupils). What little hair he has is also white. His ears and nose are pointed and his hands and feet are approximately doubled in size. His muscles stand out like lengths of rope beneath his skin.
    Colonel Worm

Mantle
    The air around Worm shimmers and bends with heat mirage, something you might see coming off of blacktop on a 100 degree day.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Soldier

Worm listens to Rhodes recount the story of their courtship. It's nice, sitting in this park, in the sun, with two people who can really understand what it's like to be him. Well, sort of. They can understand a lot. Even if the particulars differ. And that matters.

It's also nice to see two of the Lost so thoroughly in love. To know that that's still possible for their kind. Even if it might not ever happen for him (he's more of a one night stand kind of guy). He's not a player, though. He just crushes a lot.

As Rhodes speaks, he sits back up, wrapping his arms around his knees, obviously engaged.

"Well that's just...heartwarming." It's clear Worm is looking for a witty reply, something funny to say, a joke to crack. But there's nothing there. Sometimes a feel-good story is just that: a story that makes you feel good. "Have to admit, it's really nice to see a couple in our...position make things work. Relationships can be hard to navigate, even when you're not...you know." A pause. "Kudos to both of you, really." An honest smile is offered to Rhodes and Sera in turn.

The Colonel looks up at the sky, as if he's telling time from the position of the sun. "Look, don't mean to be rude, but I think I need to mosey on. Got to grab a bite and hit the head." He gives them an exaggerated grimace. The Goblin's got to pee.

To Sera: "But you got my number now. So, if there's fun to be had, or other business afoot. You give me a call, day or night...I don't sleep much."

I'm ready to wrap when you folks are. Thanks for the fun scene!

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

The Dread Lord keeps his face deliberately straight as Sera admits calling for help might keep her from fighting, though inside something leaps for joy. Ever since the hospital, it was.... not that she couldn't defend herself, not by any stretch. But if she got hurt... he knew how easily he would leave all sense behind.

"You never would, darling. But you have always possessed fewer of our... less salubrious qualities." The Lost all had their dark sides, and the Fairest mimiced the Gentry in dark ways. Envy, jealousy. Pride. And if pushed sufficiently, sadistic malice.

Her golden laugh brings out a natural one in him. "No, not at all. You provided something far more enticing.... a challenge." One that had permanently shaped him and, by many standards, one could easily say for the better. Would he be skulking around the Freehold reveling in Fear if not for Sera's enlightening influence? Who could say. Would he be more aligned with Fear? It was a worrying, and yet intriguing prospect.

Emerald eyes look towards Worm. They have taken a slightly misty look as if lost in memory. "Neither of us expected this to become what it has. Though you seem to have caught me on expressive day. Lucky for you." He offers the goblin a nod. "Of course. Take care, Colonel. I'm sure we'll be seeing you around."

Also happy to wrap. It's been a nice scene!
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

3. Likes Endymion liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

The Plunge!, Break Grapple

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She had to laugh softly. Was it heartwarming? Maybe in a way it was. Finding someone to love, who loved you, was rare in their world. Their trauma was real, and love was often twisted and used against them. Not only by their Keeper’s, but by other Lost.

A nod, “I was a bit surprised myself. Like you said, it can be hard to navigate in our position. Though it’s not easy, it is worth it.” They would always have hurdles and challenges, but they could face them together.

A hand waves dismissively, “Not rude at all! I should probably get to the coffee shop and make sure no one’s burned it down.” She says with a laugh. “Hope you get a chance to stop by sometime.” Her words genuine. A nod, “I will keep my ears open and call you when I hear about some fun going on. Or trouble.” A chuckle, “Was great meeting you!”

A shrug, he was right. She wasn’t the typical Fairest. While she had some of the traits, there wasn’t many.

They both seemed to enjoy a challenge. “You do enjoy those.” She replies with a smirk.

Was a fun scene! Thank you!
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

5. Likes Xadun, Endymion liked this post
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread