Ended
Watch

(Fugitive) Script Rewriting

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Feb 27, 2019 : (Fugitive) Corner of Murtaugh and Riggs
(Fugitive) Everyone's Watching
Jan 22, 2019 - Feb 14, 2019
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze remains silent, observing but nods to the Councillor Langdon, slightly, acknowledging the mutual concern for Feds that knew too much about Awakened possibly connected to hunters that knew too much about the Consillium.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

S
    Shodan

He wants to answer Langdon first, but the smug Guardian's pat distracts him "Dude, ever heard of personal space?" He looks up "Do you do that to everyone, or just me? Because I'm starting to see a pattern here"

But he wouldn't give Winter the satisfaction of getting Shodan's full attention, so he addresses the Moros Mystagogue concerns "Well, you don't have to go there. Me and Winter will check it out. Right, Winter?" He turns to the Guardian again, and now it's his turn to look smug "I mean, I'm the best hacker on the damn West Coast, and he is into spying on people. We have the magic and the technology to pull it off. With any luck, the MIBs won't even know we were there" He takes a moment to study the article conjured by Winter's Fate magic.

"On that note, Kaze... I asked you a question, man. You can answer it any time you like"

"Langdon, maybe you and Aurora could pay a visit to Ms. Miller? Just a suggestion, but you both strike me as having a way with words"

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A shrug, “I for one, have no allies. But, I can change my appearance and look completely different. So if someone is needed to ask around, I can do that.” It could be fun, be someone else for a bit.

Then a heavy sigh, “Then that would explain the child spirit that was there as well.” A frown, poor kid. She needed to get back there and try to help them.

Hunters, something they didn’t see. “So if we’re looking for this kid, they are too. Which means we need to step lightly.” Nothing vulgar.

Shrugging again, “We can do that. But I need to get back to that building at some point. Either with someone, or not. Makes no difference.”

4. Likes Ruach liked this post

Langdon
    Doctorate
    Langdon

PRE

Is this how Winter handles flashy magic and saying of Words around Sleepers? It's a bit.. unexpected in a way. That or the coffee isn't working...probably the coffee. It gets a baleful eye from Langdon before the Moros looks up as Shodan addresses him.

"As long as you two don't decided to see who can one up the other while you're near those people I'm not stopping you. Just.. don't need that sort of thing right now. I still have nightmares of the last time." Heads, so many heads.

Relief and the Moros nods. "I'd be up for that. If we can find her before the crazies then maybe we can convince her to hide out somewhere for a bit."

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    M
    Matrixchild

Sounds like we've got 2 potential groups: Winter and Shodan with the location the MIB gave and Aurora , Kaze , and Langdon going to speak with Ms. Miller. As well as a possible third option of returning to the scene to speak to any spirits that remain. Please confirm the plan and who will go where and I will get them up and running.

Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

The Guardian frowns annoyed, "Don't be foolish Langdon ", he addresses the Mystagogue, "It's exactly because he's dumb as a brick that I'm taking him with me, he's gonna run his big mouth in front of a crowd or perform something equally stupid and tear the veil. And I need to be there, ready to shoot", he turns to the Libertine, "if you're coming with me, I'm running the show. No bickering, no bullshit, no dragging your feet or tearing the veil. You're gonna behave. You know, there's a giant cell block under the Guardians' wing of the Circle otherwise", he exchanges a cold look with the younger Obrimos and then he speaks again, "Deal?"

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-02-25 03:56:17 Winter rolls 6 to Intimidation (10 Again) 10, 4, 3, 2, 7, 10, 3, 4 2 successes

9. Likes Ruach liked this post
    S
    Shodan

Really? Really?

Shodan tried to live in peace with the Guardian. He did. But if that's how he wants to play, then the Prime Mover will not deny him. And so, the cold stare of Winter meets Shodan's eyes, burning like torches.

"Don't try to threaten me, bitch" Despite the killing stare his words are calm, measured. Then the Obrimos' neutral mimicry folds into a vicious grin "On second thought, please do. Show everyone how insecure you are" Indeed, trying to pull off a move like Winter did in front of two long-time residents, including a Councilor and Master, was advised only when you are certain you win. Clearly, this wasn't the case now.

"So we will go there, and I will listen to you, and you will listen to me. We're gonna play nice, because this is bigger than your superiority complex. Deal?"

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-02-25 06:03:45 Shodan rolls 7 to Resist intimidation (Resolve + Stamina + wp) (10 Again) 6, 9, 7, 4, 9, 2, 5 2 successes

W
    Woland

Just willpower bookkeeping, please scroll away

Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze takes it in, restraining his expressions and being careful not to escalate.

He nods. "I know people, but they're regular people, shop owners and workers, retired folks." he says. "They'll talk to me, but they don't work for me. They wouldn't go around doing stuff for me." he explains.

"I don't mind asking around." Kaze says. "I would like to go with you two, Councillors, if that's alright. More for added security, just a set of eyes to watch your back." he says, addressing Langdon and Aurora. "Also, I can communicate by radio frequency with the other Obrimos, if it comes up."

"When you go back, I would like to go too, if you don't mind, Councillor." he says, to Aurora.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

The Susceptor wants to respond in kind but instead he opts for another, better approach.
    "You know what, you've convinced me", yeah, it's gonna be damn perfect, "I'm looking forward to working with the best hacker on the west coast"

14. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 19

You do not have permission to view the list of names.