Ended
Watch
91 - 99
DISPLAYED
Mekhet Clan Meeting

Page 10 of 10 First ... 6 7 8 9 10
    C
    Conner Greyson

Conner looks to Mister Wooding and can't help but wonder if he was wasting there time to be annoying, or if he had no idea what he was doing.

"Very well, since that is settled I only have two more orders of business. First may be unpopular but I feel it is necessary. The discipline of Auspex is extremely powerful and one that I feel should be kept to our clan. As of now the teaching of Auspex to anyone outside of clan Mekhet is forbidden without direct permission from me.” Conner says looking to the others present.

“Is there any question?”

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max once again shakes his head. He had no plans to go trading the clan's secrets anytime soon; but it would be something to keep in mind if her ever became curious about the abilities of others. He'd just have to find something else to trade.*

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella tries to hide her shock....sharing Auspex? Why share a trade secret....Daniella viewed her Auspex has a kind of ace in the pocket when needed.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant Nagaraj, Mask of Tranquility

"A wise move," the Regent of Valencia says, agreeing with Connor's suggestion.

Dillon Connery
    Ixidor
    Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Potency •••••
    Protean • (Down in Elysium)
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good Looks)
    Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

Gnosis ••
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)
    Striking •• (Eccentric)
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Silver Ladder ••
    Sacramento ••

PRE

Russell doesn't shrug, but the indifferent concession is in his voice when he says, "Yeah, I'm no teacher anyway."

But that did raise the question of why Greyson had brought it up. Had this caused problems in the past? Not wanting to sound too presumptuous, his question comes casually aloof.

"Are the other families here trading off their secrets?"

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha nodded happily to Amelita and then watched Chris make his announcement with wide eyes. The edict on Auspex provoked a brief nod of agreement. She sat back in her chair to watch the rest of the meeting in as much silence as possible. Sitting with hands meekly folded in her lap, her attention going to each speaker.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Chris adds the shake of his head to the already long list of non-verbal communication this night had. He has never really thought of sharing Auspex. Though if someone would ask it and give something worthy back, he might consider it.

Well, before tonight he might have considered it.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

C
    Conner Greyson

"I am not aware of what other families are doing, but I will say that the Mekhet will not be handing out our families secrets." Conner states.

"With that issue out of the way there is one other. As of late we have seen many newcomers arrive in the city. Several of them members of our family." Conner paused for a moment, "I would just like to remind some of the newer members that if someone is given a position or granted a title they are to be respected."

Conner paused for another moment, letting his words sink in. "To be frank, I honestly don't care if you respect the person. I honestly don't care if the person is liked, loved or loathed. But the person holds a position and that Position, that station, will be respected." The words are for everyone, but Conner's eyes, those are looking directly at Ethan Russel.

"Now, if there is nothing else, I call this meeting adjourned." Conner states giving his fist two raps on the table top and stands.

David Silver

Circle of the Crone
    Rose Garden

4 blood

PRE

David nods at the Priscus's statements. There really wasn't anything to say.
    BP1 | Presence 3-Serene

Page 10 of 10 First ... 6 7 8 9 10
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.