Ended
Watch
91 - 100
DISPLAYED
In search of the authorities.

Page 10 of 10 First ... 6 7 8 9 10

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha is wide eyed. She steals a glance at Sarah's shoes; then to Sarah's legs and then to Sarah's eyes. Then to her own lame knee, which she is rubbing at - hard.

This was clearly a most unexpected turn of events.

Looking back to Sarah's eyes, Martha blinks a moment; "You wish to audition for the club, ma'am?"
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Player of the Month

Sarah LaFleur

The Daeva offers a devilish grin to Martha. "Well that was not really my intention, although if you wish to call it an audition we could call it that." In the booth she extends her right leg out and crosses it over her left knee.

"What do you say?"

Martha Villiers

PRE

Seeing the legs been crossed, Martha looks away a moment. Bashful and shy now. Gripping at her own knee, she falls silent. Tiny Martha is thinking hard.

Looking back to Sarah she offers, with great sincerity and perplexity; "I should very much wish to see your skilful dancing, ma'am....truly, but, what then, if you didn't seek an audition, was your intention? Do you enjoy dancing for its own sake? Only, you see, I am faced with a most unhappy conundrum. I should wish to see your skilful dance, but not at the expense of the dancers employed by the club...and yet to reject your very generous offer of a dance might be seen as rude...which is the very last thing I should wish you to understand of this Club and myself!"

Martha watches Sarah's eyes. Martha seems sincere in her vexation and grips hard at her lame thigh.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Player of the Month

Sarah LaFleur

The Daeva almost laughs for a second until she realizes that the petite and attractive Keeper is completely serious. A thoughtful expression crosses her face as she seems to be thinking about the problem at hand.

"Well Miss Villiers would I be wrong in presuming that you hold a management position here in this club?" She uncrosses her legs again a leans back in the booth, a grin on her face that invites Martha to join in her mischievous school girl plot, their own little secret.

"If you are you could call it a consultation. I would be the quote unquote expert in these sorts of matters and you were merely evaluating my abilities to see if there were any specific moves that could be used by the regular staff." A smile and a wink. "You might even learn something from me that would benefit the club as a whole."

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha leans back into the seat a moment, using her free hand to stretch out her stiff leg, frowning a moment as she does so. Clearly thinking hard. She smiles soon enough though, shaking her head gently. The twin tails bob. "As much as your offer is beguiling, ma'am, the dance...audition or examination or research...be whatever it may, may be horribly misunderstood by others. Such a misunderstanding might reflect badly upon us both! I wouldn't wish to hazard your reputation so soon after your arrival in the city, ma'am!" Martha seems sincere in this worry. "It is my loss, however. I have no doubt that your dance would be a delight and...instructive. Perhaps I may prevail upon you, ma'am, so we may share any insight into dance and dancing at a later date...at an alternative venue? A venue were your most generous offer will be less compromising to you."

Tiny Martha looks to Sarah's legs a moment, then smiles, very bashfully, back to meet Sarah's gaze...and rubs harder at her now stiff knee.

Player of the Month

Sarah LaFleur

Sarah merely shrugs at the Keeper's reply as she crosses her legs and leans back in the booth. It was really Martha's loss but if the female kindred wished to play it that way, well it was her decision. It really was too bad, Sarah had an epic routine laid out in her head that would have blown those knee high socks right off her feet.

"Well that is rather thoughtful of you." Still if she ever danced for Martha, and that was a rather big IF, the song would be Joan Jett's 'Bad Reputation' because well Irony was Awesome.

"Another night maybe."

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha nods, clearly very happy at the notion that they may share a dancing moment another evening. "Ohh...I do hope so, ma'am, truly!"

Player of the Month

Sarah LaFleur

Sarah was about to reply when her phone rang. She sneaks a peek at the number before politely smiling to Martha and speaking with a touch of polite regret. "This is a call I must take."

The iPhone is answered ... "Good Evening, Miss LaFleur speaking"

"Thank you Miss Torsione. I am free to meet right now, just inform me as to the location which would be best for you."

"I shall meet you there."

The iPhone is clicked off.

"I do hope I am not being rude Miss Villiers but I must be leaving for an appointment with my Elder Cousin." Sarah exits the booth by moving by Martha, her body sliding along less than a half inch from the Keeper's.

After she is fully out of the booth, the Daeva stretches out, giving Martha a very nice look at her black boots, legs and nice, firm ass. "Perhaps we can get together again another night." And I might even offer a you a chance to play ... should the proper groveling be offered for tonight's rejection of course.

And with those thoughts Sarah leave Ember, rather impressed with the quality of the club.

Exit Sarah

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha listened and nodded as Sarah took the call. Smiled meekly as Sarah made her apologies and watched, slightly wide eyed, as Sarah ostentatiously made her way by Martha and out of the club.

"I hope to see more of you, ma'am...I also hope the meeting goes well." she offered meekly. Her tone sincere, but filled with some sorrow, as if aware that - in some way - she has failed Sarah. She shouldn't have left if...

Nodding to Sarah, her one hand grips her cane as the other grips the rigid knee...she watches Sarah's walk and legs and generally elegant exit.

Struggling to stand, pouting for a moment, she heads off to patrol the club.

[end scene]

“Yeah, thanks, that’ll be good. Sleeping underground does have it’s disadvantages.”

Gangrel in this domain seemed quite close knit. Maybe this dudes goal was strength through unity. It explains why he and Katrina are so welcoming. Another member of the clan makes him even more influential. Vlad had no problem with it, though, especially if he’s on the winning side.

"That is settled then." Katrina smiled. "You have my number, don't hesitate to contact me if you need me for anything. You are roughly the same size as Ajax. He has a few items of clothes there. The main elysium is at Avalon. However please attend neat and tidy, not that I wish to tell you how to dress however all the elysiums have dress codes and it can prevent... problems."

"Well, I had better get back to work. Gentlemen if you will excuse me."

She looked at Ajax and then to Vlad, nodding her head at each. With that she turned and left the room.

Katrina headed back into the main room.
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

Page 10 of 10 First ... 6 7 8 9 10
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.