Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Sutter Memorial Hospital

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    d
    dinale

It was morning for the hospital - Jack had experienced an unusual night - the lack of sleep was tall-tale on his face. Luckily, morning shift seem the slowest and the easiest compare to the other shifts - most of the time. He mused that people try to get hurt until after breakfast - if one going to get hurt - be hurt with a full stomach.

He greeted the staff as he walked into the hospital - making his way to the break room to clock in and get some coffee. He lightly massaged his neck since all that howling last night had kept him awake - and it didn't help that he couldn't sleep because he was still getting use to the time different between here and his former home.

Jack covered his mouth with the backside of his hand as he yawned again. Jack wondered if the time different or delay jet lag was the cause of it - he brushed it away as he sniff the rich aroma of coffee. He made a quick beeline to the coffee station. Everything seem normal - but all that howling in the evening.. god - one would think he was living next to wolves.

He took a sip of coffee to get his day started.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Paging Dr. Walker. Paging Dr. Walker. Please come to Room 1. Stat"

(Room 1 is the trauma room. in the ER.)
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

d
    dinale

Jack glances up as he taking a sip of his coffee - room 1, he quickly tosses the coffee cup in the trash after draining it and before briskly walking toward the room. He pauses in front of the door to see if there was a chart before entering inside. "So the day begins, let's see what's wrong."

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

A nurse hands him the blue chart. Not clotting, several stab wounds, police found him stabbing himself.

You get in and blood is covering most of the nurses, as they are trying to close up his wounds.

d
    dinale

Jack look over the chart for a moment to see name of the patient, wondering the reason of why to stabbing oneself - suicide? A possible watch could be in order. He check for the ABCDE on the patient before asking, "Nurse, has there been any wound with excessive bleeding?"

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Yes Doctor, these." She points with her gloves covered in blood at a wound over the man's liver, stomach, femur and neck. "We could use a hand." The man then screams, a loud, hoarse scream, spraying blood over the faces a few nurses and yourself.
    "Breathing is good." You hear one of the EMTs mutter as he brings over the EKG. ACDE all check out alright.

d
    dinale

Jack blinks for a moment, "A lively one - that's good."

He quickly goes to the sink in the corner and clean his hands (and his face) throughout before putting some gloves on. "
    [color=olive:3bpaszct]Nurse, get the FAST equipment ready - I want to check his body for any more internal injury and to see if we need to use any laparotomy procedure." turning to another nurse, "Nurse, if you please - hand me that numbing agent so I can start patching him up - thank you kindly.[/color:3bpaszct]" He look to begin stitching those wound with excessive bleeding - he didn't want to find any veins or find that the patient had puncture organs. Jack turn his attention to the patient, "[color=olive:3bpaszct]Hey, do you mind if I talk while I patch you up? I really want to know why you stabbed yourself." [/color:3bpaszct]

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Get it out! Get it out of me!" He screams, different from before. Lower pitched. The bindings keeping his arms and legs tied down being thoroughly stressed.
    "Nuzusul! Nuzusul!" He shouts again, this time you can half make out the sylables.
    (PM me a Dex+Medicine+3)

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Utilizing the trauma room to its fullest, Dr. Walker patches the man up. He had to use one and a half times the normal amount of clotting agent, but the man is finally calmed down and sedated. Now he can go to the OR for surgery to start the healing process.

"What did I miss?" Yawns the attending emergency doctor who was on call. He just showed up.

d
    dinale

Jack tosses the tainted glove into the proper disposal bid, coming up toward the attending emergency doctor. Jack gives the information pertaining to the patient - including the penetrating trauma and excessive blood lost and the treatment. "We're heading to the OR for surgery and the patient is calmer than when he entered. However, I believe a suicide watch could be in order afterward, Doctor."

But, he did not include the strange language - if that was a language - that the patient utter, Jack dismissed it as trauma stress yet he felt that he should know it. Strange. He needed to know why that man was stabbing himself - the patient was muttering that something was in him? He could ask for some test to be done after the surgery.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.