Ended
Watch

Getting to know my charge

THREADID

O-Yama
    O-Yama

NOS
    PRE

O-Yama gathered what little gear and belongings he had and moved them to the Seneschal's place, taking a place in the room she had had prepared for him. After a little while he had placed everything where he wanted it, and did his nightly meditation. Taking out his katana he ran through a kata from his breathing days, exerting himself to get every move down masterfully from his memory. A half hour passed before he put the beautifully crafted blade away and decided to take a look around his new home. Thinking he would best serve the Seneschal if he knew her better, he made his way to the library where he believe she would most likely be.

"Milady Seneschal? I do not mean to interrupt your studies, but I have been thinking it would be best served if I got to know you better. If I am to be your guardian, then I believe I would best serve you by knowing your demeanor. If it would not interrupt..."

Presence
    Striking Looks
    Nosferatu Curse: Icy chill
    Shadow

NOS
    PRE

Shadow smiles and sets her book aside, motioning for O-Yama to take a seat across from her.

"You are not interrupting anything, O-Yama. I would be more then happy to answer any questions you have. What is it you would like to know?"

Kharn

"Anything really, I would just like to get to know you better to be perfectly honest, Seneschal. Are you quick to anger? Slow? How old are you? Things such as this, though if anything makes you uncomfortable, you need not discuss it."

O-Yama sat in the chair, relaxed but not sitting casually. He had just the hint of a smile on his face, but tried to hide it as best he could.

Presence
    Striking Looks
    Shadow

NOS
    PRE

Shadow considers O-Yama's words for a moment before responding. "I am not quick to anger. I try to keep myself as even tempered as I can. I am really not quick to express any emotion. When one has endured the life I have endured one learns that being quick to express any emotion can get one severely punished. As for my age, I am almost three thousand years old."

She turns her head, looking away from him, and stares at the shelves of books for a few minutes before turning back to him. "I also know that once we are done with our conversation you must go and speak with Karsh again. Then you can return to me."

O-Yama
    O-Yama

NOS
    PRE

Three thousand? O-Yama rolls the thought around in his head, clearly astounded. How did she know about Priscus Karsh wanting to speak to him? He recovered quickly and had a small smile on his face. When he spoke, it was both with reverence for one so much his senior, and with respect for one capable of lasting this long in the Danse.

"It is remarkable that you have survived this long, but yes, I must speak with Priscus Karsh about learning more of the Dragons, and possibly my joining it in the future, if he deems me worthy. I will take my leave then, and we can continue this at another time?"

Presence
    Striking Looks
    Shadow

NOS
    PRE

Shadow smiles. "It is truly not as remarkable as you might think, Samurai. I will explain all of that to you when you return. I hope Karsh deems you worthy. It would be good to have another warrior at our backs should we ever have need. "

She picks up her book again and gives him one last farewell smile. "I will await your return."

O-Yama
    O-Yama

NOS
    PRE

O-Yama returns the smile as he stands to make his way out.

Closed Thread