Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Under the Milky Way Tonight

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    K
    Kai

Kai continued to observe the church. It was getting later and he hadn't heard from West or Ankh, but he needed the silence. He wondered if he would ever get back to Avalon, or what was her name? Damnit, what was her name. It didn't matter now. All that mattered to him was that church, and the silence. He imagined the man who has just entered was Niles. You would figure a guy who was supposed to be a leader wouldn't glow like a Christmas tree. He had waited to see Vex, though he didn't think she would show up, but he half expected her to.
    It wouldn't be a bad thing to kill all the Guardians here and start over . it was a fleeting thought, but they were coming to him more often these days. It felt so...right to kill that banisher. He certainly had no mercy, but Kai had nightmares about it nightly, so much so that it wasn't a nightmare anymore, but hell calling to him to watch a movie of his life. Was this the cost every good guy paid?
    He found himself paying attention to the church again as something set off the hairs on his arms. That didn't come from the church. He was here for a mission. That would have to be looked into later though.

K
    Kai

After a little while longer, Kai pulls out his phone and shoots a text to West and Ankh, and then tells them to park their car at Florin Reservoir Park at 53 and Power Inn and meet him there.

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Active Spells: Pulse of the Living World, Aura Perception, Organic Resilience, Doppelganger

Ankh pulls into the Parking lot where Kai had said to meet. She had not broken the silence in the car the entire drive and was not about to bother with it now either. She gets out of the car and locks her door, looking around for signs of Kai. She hopes he has gotten more then they had with Tyria. Maybe there would be some real answers here. Or at least real banisher butt to kick. She was so irritated these days a good fight might help her lossen up some.

K
    Kai

Kai comes walking up slowly dressed much like he is in my profile picture with his hands in his pocket and a smile on his face.
    "The park is blessed to have such a lovely young couple grace it's presence. The park smiles, so should you" Kai tips his hat.
    "And I believe the minister of the church nearby is getting ready to give his sermon. I was thinking of going to visit and listen to what he has to say. Care to join me?"

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

"Sure, let's go," West says, glad to have something to do other than drive around in silence. Finding another Enchanter in the city would normally have perked up his mood, but little seemed to these days.

"If memory serves, I think you're supposed to take off your hat in church," West said with a small smile.
    Nimbus

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Active Spells: Pulse of the Living World, Aura Perception, Organic Resilience, Doppelganger

Ankh ignores Kai's "couple" comment and falls into step behind the boys. She walks toward the church wondering if maybe the sermon will make her feel better.

K
    Kai

"It's warded to the high heavens, especially with space. I didn't get much on the inside, but like I said, I think Niles is the guy I saw walk in, and he was lit up like a christmas tree. Now that I've exhausted all the religious references that would make sense, what do you have in mind?"

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ankh frowns. "It's a church isn't it? Why wouldn't it work like any other church? You walk in, you sit down, you listen, you give confession, you leave."

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

"God," West mutters under his breath, and walks into the church. The last thing he felt like was another dog-chasing-tail debate, and his frustration about the day in general didn't help. He didn't even notice the irony of his epithet.
    Nimbus

K
    Kai

"Everything we do concerning mages who are pentacle must go under the absolute assumption that they know who we are."

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.