Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariadne runs to catch up to the Heirarch, thankful as she sees that the blood has mostly gone away. Hopefully enough to go unnoticed. Wrapping an arm around Animus she tries to keep him standing. "Slow down boss, we're going to get out of here. No need to go running off on your own." Wearing a calm smile she brings the two of them to a stop at the door to the stairwell. "Once they are finished in there we can leave. We got what we came for." She says it quietly, not wanting to possibly startle or provoke him.

I hope his skin doesn't slide off while I'm holding him up.

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

The physical contact seems to instantly get the Thyrsus' attention. At first he tries to pull away, but exhaustion quickly wins out, despite muscles rippling with far more strength than could be entirely natural. The words, however, take longer to process, and it seems a few seconds before understanding flashes in his eyes. "Just ... too tired. Gave everything ... I had back there." Indeed, as bad a shape as he seems to be in, it's a wonder the Hierarch is still standing at all.

Animus is silent for a moment before speaking again. "You aren't Triquetra." His voice might have almost sounded accusatory if it weren't so flat.

At least his skin isn't starting to peal.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariadne gently lets go of Animus and takes a step back as he points out she isn't Tri. "No I'm not, she's still in the room dealing with the mess." She crosses her arms to hold herself. "I didn't mean anything from it. Just wanted to make sure that you didn't wander off..." A worried look gets thrown at Animus's hands.

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus sways as Ariadne lets go, but steadies himself by leaning against the wall. Eyes follow her glance down to his own hands, and he tries to smile reassuringly. The gesture quickly disappears, apparently requiring too much effort. "I won't hurt you. I just thought ..." He sighs, making an attempt to shake his head. "Too exhausted to think straight."

PRE

Joshua's teeth are set on edge as the questions come and the Hierarch wanders out. There's no time and no place for armchair generals now; and did they really think he'd forgotten there was a bathtub just feet away? But it would take precious seconds to explain. Which they didn't have.

The First turns to his Talon. "Get. The cocksucking. Bags," he growls. "Three of 'em. Rapido." That handled--or so help him there would be a fifth corpse in a moment--he turns to Triquetra, the voice softening some, the Moros not daring to be quite so commanding with a cabal-mate. "Just go with them. Keep him together," Joshua says. "I'll send Tech and the four of you can still get out before e-services gets inside. I'll take care of this--just call an elevator to this floor on your way, please."

It's couched as a request but it doesn't sound like he wants to hear any more argument.

L

"Umm...okay." And she was on her way to the door as she heard the rest of what he said. One line, in particular catching her attention. I'll send Tech and the four of you can still get out before e-services gets inside. She may not have been used to this type of operation, but you didn't leave someone behind unless you absolutely had to...right? She pauses while standing in the doorframe, turning back to look at him with a touch of concern in her eyes. Well, more concern. "What about you, how are you going to get out?"

Technique

Techs face scrunches slightly as his First loses his cool. Can i blame him? Im fuckin beat dead tired myself. Service is Mastery. He exits into the hallway, liberates several trashbags from the maids cart, before appearing back in the room. "Sorry, mano." he says quietly, shovelling the - Are these things cremated? Majicked? What the hell did he do anyway? - remains into the bag, when Triquetra brought up Joshua getting left behind. He looks up to his Sentinel, expectant of his answer.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

"It's ok ... Just haven't seen someone do that to another person before." Ariadne holds herself for a moment longer before letting her arms fall. "We'll get out of here and then you and Triqu can go relax somewhere." She smiles a little. "Just have to make sure that we all get out of here."

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus shrugs, a tired gesture that takes longer than it should to complete. "They needed to die. They've hurt and killed far too many of our own." His voice is flat, unemotional, but almost immediately the Thyrsus shudders, image floating through his mind of Tug lying helpless, Tommy's boot poised over his head. Should've been me.

PRE

Joshua has calmed down some by the time Technique gets back with the bags, and as the two struggle to get the mess inside the bags the Moros even manages a wan smile. "Safe and sound," he says--technically true, if not exactly an answer to her question. "I promise. I just need to get rid of this stuff first, and you guys should get him off the grounds before we have firemen busting down the doors." He hefts the triple-bagged mass of ash and soggy quilt; feels like it should hold. Maybe.

He waves a hand at the door with a "Go. Keep them safe," he adds, as he looks to Tech.

Page 28 of 30 First ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Last
Closed Thread