Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Silken Threads of Leather and Lace

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

As Cassandra approached the gate she saw the Victorian Mansion exterior was brightly lit and she noticed a few security personnel at various entry points. She is quickly recognized and the gate is opened for her.

Then as she approaches the house she is met outside by a servant in a suit who bows to her, greets her, and politely asks that she follow before leading her to the parlor.

The door to the parlor is opened and Victoria, who is seated on a couch, stood up in greeting. She wore a tasteful elegant purple gown that was very complimentary to her beauty, yet quite conservative by modern standards.

As soon as the servant left and closed the door Victoria smiled to the other woman. "Lady Dawes, I'm so glad that you could make it. I hope that you didn't have any problems getting in?" She paused and with a sweeping gesture indicated several chairs and the couch. "Please have a seat and make yourself comfortable. Do you require refreshment?"

Crimson Oaks Exterrior Lit Up

Entryway

Parlor (The Red Room)

S
    Sandman

Cassandra parked her car in front of the house. For her first experience of the property she wanted to take the time to be able to look it over and take it in for what the Ventrue portrayed the location as.

Where Victoria was wearing a dark colour Cassandra instead chose something of a much brighter colour. an elegant dress almost of gold. Her heels clicked on the pavement as she approached the front gate and took her time up to the house. Looking over the grounds and the exterior.

Smiling as the servant met her at the door she followed him but not in a hurried manner. She took the time to admire the decor of the house with an actual interest in the effort and beauty of the building. She could see a Daeva living in the house certainly with comfort and ease.

Then she finally reached the parlour where Victoria was already waiting for her. She smiled again and moved over to the couch. Taking a moment to straighten her skirt and get comfortable.

"Thank you for having me here. It's truely a beautiful home Harpy Stamford. I hope you don't take it as an insult but your home is worth of any Daeva that I have met most certainly."

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    BP •••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Victoria smiled warmly at the woman as she spoke and moved to be seated. She waited for her to sit before joining her on the couch.

"Oh, no insult. On the contrary. There are several Daeva that I respect greatly, especially the Viscoutess. They may not be Ventrue, but they understand people and control in their own way. I feel that our two clans have much in common." Victoria continued in a conversational tone, "So, how has the city thus far been treating you? Have you had a chance to meet many others of the First Estate?"

S
    Sandman

Cassandra adjusted her position just a bit to face Victoria a bit more. Keeping the smile upon her lips.

She nodded her head softly. "Yes I do believe I have met most of them. AT least most of the ones that I know about from my last little death." Unconciously she reached her hand up and touched her ribs for a moment. "I must say that some of them I find much more interesting and capable than others."

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    BP •••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Victoria nodded in agreement as the woman's words mirrored her own impression. After turning to face her guest, Victoria still smiling finally spoke.

"Lady Dawes I must say that it is quite refreshing to find someone with such beauty and grace among our ranks, especially after some of the other arrivals we received in the past. With the reinstatement of the Carthians we all need to stick together closer than ever."

S
    Sandman

Cassandra just couldn't help but smile and laugh softly. Taking just a moment to smooth out the skirt of her dress before looking at Victoria again.

"Why Harpy Stamford you do flatter me so. I cannot help but agree with your statement but it also leads me to believe that you have something in mind."

She pauses for just a moment as if choosing her words. "So do those thoughts lead more towards business or towards pleasure this evening?"

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    BP •••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Victoria smiled and scooted a little closer to Cassandra until she was seated beside her on the couch."I'm a Ventrue, for the most part business and pleasure are interchangeable, that being the case I can not think of a reason why there would be a need to separate the two when it comes to us."

S
    Sandman

Cassandra tilted her head to the right just a little and reached her hand out in attempt to touch Victoria's cheek.

"I think you just stole my line but I can't argue the logic. We Daeva are not known for being very good at keeping the lines between business and pleasure seperate that is for certain. Since we are sitting here alone why don't you just call me Cassandra if your comfortable with it and let's get down to these matters of pleasurable business in stead of dancing about them shall we?"

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    BP •••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Believing there to be plenty of time to get down to business, Victoria leaned in and let the Daeva touch her cheek. She reached up and touched the other woman's face and turned it toward the Ventrue before gently pulling the two of them closer.

If the woman does not resist Victoria leans in and kisses her passionately on the lips. Then when she finally brakes off the kiss, smiling Victoria speaks. "How's that for cutting to the chase Cassandra?"

It felt deliciously naughty using the beautiful Invictus' given name and she watched intent
    witnessing Cassandra's reaction.

S
    Sandman

Cassandra wasn't expecting the kiss but she relaxed into it and accepted it. Slipping her hand behind Victoria until it was over. Then she smiled like she would blush if she put the effort of allowing the blood to flow under the skin to do it and shifted her position to actually lean against the Ventrue a little bit.

"My... that is a bold opening statement Victoria and i must say I rather like it. Is that your normal negotiating tactic with the girls or am I getting something special?" She licked her lips with the tip of her tongue and chuckled softly. "If I'd have known I'd have made it a little better and worn my candy flavored lip gloss."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread