1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Let's get Dangerous

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

The moon smiles down on the world, a mad cheshire smile, a flick of a silver razor on the throat of twilight.

A Crescent Moon.

Starseeker stands on the fire escape outside the window of his apartment, watching the night darken, and he smiles his silent salute to his Mother as she rises ascendant over his Brotherhood. It might not be his moon, but she called to his blood none the less and he knew, without a shadow of a doubt, that tonight was the night.

He and his new brother would patrol.

The clock clicked over to 10:52 pm as he slid into the apartment and closed his window behind him, and Digger is awoken with a smile that mirrors that of Luna in the sky as his host speaks. "Wake up Brother, it's time to hunt."

R
    Ryan Deshane

Digger shoots out of bed a hand reflexively reaches for his combat knife but stops when he sees its Starseeker, "Sorry Star, force of habit." Digger says as he sits up on the couch. "Between the Military and sleeping on the road keeps me on my toes." Digger pulls on his socks and boots on and then stands. The Emblem of his former, now deceased pack, tattooed as a full back piece on his back. It was the same emblem that was on his jacket.

Digger grabs a black button down shirt and pulls it on and then puts on his leather jacket. "Ready when you are."

Digger in his Dedicated Outfit

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

He nods back the way he came, "Let's use the Back Exit tonight. I've got a hankering to dig at the alleys tonight and see what scares out into the open." He opens the window again (necessary, since to keep it open you need to prop it open with something) and he holds it open for the bigger packmate to climb through. He spares a glance at the gun on the shelf and the silver bullets lined up next to it before he himself goes out into the night again, to remind himself.

S
    Steven

Digger gives Star a head nod and goes out the window. He climbs down the fire escape and waits at the bottom. Once they are at the bottom Digger follows behind Starseeker, letting the Omega take the lead.

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

The pair cross the street and into the next alley, and when Starseeker was confident that there wasn't anyone around to hear them he asked Digger, "So what's it like being a Cahalith?"

R
    Ryan Deshane

Digger didn't really know how to answer that question, "Whats it like being a Cahalith?" Digger's eyebrow raised as he thought over the question. He didn't realy know how to answer the question, he had never been asked such a question. Thats like being asked what it was like to have your eyes be blue, or whats it like to be human?

Digger paused for a moment, "I don't know, I have never been asked that before. Sometimes its a blessing, sometimes is a curse."

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

Starseeker, covered by the darkness of the alley, rolls his eyes. Mothers above and below, give me strength. He slaps the older werewolf's back before he says out loud, "Luna's tits and toenails, that's kinda like the prelude for all our autobiographies daddy-o. Bull Rush said you had capital-D Dreams? What's it like?"

They come to the mouth of the alley, and he looks around to see if there's anyone else out on the street this late at night. The Sterling is visible a few blocks away, a convenient landmark to work with.

thread is Open for business now faithful readers, if anyone wants to drop in

S
    Steven

"Yeah... They are pretty intense." Digger says as he looks around for anything out of the ordinary... but then again they are werewolves so ordinary is pretty abnormal in there line of work. "I see all kinds of shit." Digger says with a bit of hurt in his voice...

"Why luna, why didn't you tell me...."
    Digger asked internally

L

Chantay rounded the corner of the building, dressed in what she had dubbed her hunting outfit. Black cloth, dark skin; she was a practically a deeper shadow moving through the shadows. She spots her packmates, and walks over to them. Not quite quickly enough to catch Digger's words, but she had an offhand comment for Starseeker. "You left a little earlier than usual."

Yes, apparently she's starting to see patterns in what he does...scary...

R
    Ryan Deshane

"Hey Chantay" Digger says to flawless Ebon Skinned shadow.

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last