Ended
Watch
141 - 145
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Let's get Dangerous

Page 15 of 15 First ... 5 11 12 13 14 15
    L

The white of Chantay's teeth flashed in the gloom as she gave a sudden, fierce, grin. "We just found a new locus and I tore the skin a fucking luthazlu was wearing to ribbons. Sure I would've preferred to destroy the thing outright but it's still a good night's work. I'm fine."

She gives Starseeker a slight nod as he finishes his assessment. "Okay, lock it back up then. We don't want anything else stumbling across the locus." And then they were done here, for now.

End Scene, I think? Once everyone gets all their toon's musings in to their satisfaction.

S
    Steven

I am good with ending the scene

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

"All right, you guys skedaddle, I'll lock up behind you and get out through the window." And he does, grabbing a rag and wiping down the locks as he re-locks them behind the others, and wiping down any place he remembers Chantay or Digger touching, since they didn't wear gloves. Before leaving, he drops the broken glass he made from breaking the window outside it, and he leans a broom handle in it, so that it looks like it fell or was thrown into the window, before he climbs out and down.

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

endscene is fine with me

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Who am I to go against a unanimous pack? End scene

Page 15 of 15 First ... 5 11 12 13 14 15