Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Back to the Asylum (OPEN)

(449) Prologue
Jan 24, 2017 - Jan 24, 2017
(449) See Whats Become
Feb 13, 2017 - Mar 7, 2017
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Mariel is ready to have some fun, after her uncomfortable conversations with Father Black and then later with brrrrr...Mother Superior. She digs out her leather bustier (last worn when she and Heathcliff had their little excursion) and pairs it with a short leather skirt with multiple zippers- all functional- across the front and spike-heeled leather boots this time.

After trying several different looks, she decides to put her hair up, adding silver earrings with little sterling handcuffs dangling from a sweetly twisted chain.

She is pondering the idea of using the club as a meeting place for the Daeva party Twist has put her in charge of planning.

In no time at all, her little sportscar is parked in front of the establishment, and she's inside, flirting with the bartender and asking Hey sugar, is the owner in tonight, or maybe a manager?

Narration:

The bartender replies, "The manager is in the building. I shall see if she is free."

He gestures for the the other bartender to handle things, leaves, and returns in a few minutes, accompanied by a striking, if rather severely dressed, woman. She wears a lavender blouse, buttoned to the top button, a knee-length black skirt, hose and black heels that are far too sedate to qualify as fetishwear to any but perhaps the most undiscriminating shoe fetishist. Her black hair is pinned up tightly, her makeup neat and tasteful. She looks like she belongs more in an office than a fetish club.

"I am the manager," she says, speaking with a noticeable, but not heavy, French accent. "How may I help you."

Mariel rolls to impress the manager.

Mariel smiles winningly at the woman. I want to book the play room in the back for a private party. Maybe you could help me arrange that?

Also, I'm sorry I missed the owner, I'd love to make his or her acquaintance. Do you have any contact info I could have?

The woman introduces herself. "My name is Cozette. Please come into my office, and we can discuss both of those matters." She nods to the bartender, who goes back about his business, then gestures for Mariel to accompany her.

Mariel is pleased. Finally, something falling into place without tons of aggro! I LOVE this place!

She trots back toward the office, following Cozette.

Narration:

Cozette directs Mariel into a very neat and tastefully decorated office. Perhaps a bit too neat for a fetish club... the artwork on the walls consists of paintings in the French impressionist style, as opposed to Mapelthorpe photos or Geiger paintings or any number of more fetishy sorts of things one might expect at a club of this sort. The chairs are very comfy, though.

"The owner, I'm afraid, is available only sporadically... a, what do they say, rather hands-off owner, it is left to me to manage the business. As such, I cannot provide contact information to customers, but I will gladly pass along your desire to speak to the owner. I hope you understand.

"As to renting the room... is this for a fetish-specific event, and if so, will there be play at the event?"

I'd like to do a demonstration for a small number of acquaintances. So, no play involved, other than the demo. I'm happy to run a practice session by you before the event, so that you know that the subject will be in careful and capable hands, Mariel smiles.

I was hoping for your recommendation on an appropriate subject, and I would like to take some time to interview this person and acquaint them with my style. I intend to work with paddles and floggers, and conclude with some whip play as the piece de resistance, so to speak. I've been told I'm quite exceptional with a whip. Mariel tries to smile modestly and fails, but is still utterly charming.

Cozette frowns a bit at the mention of whip play, but nods. "If you do not choose to use the services of one of our dungeon monitors, an extra fee will be required, and you and the demonstration subject will be required to sign liability waivers. I'll need to know for what evening you wish the room - it is not available on some evenings - and approximate number of guests."

She picks up a legal pad and a gold pen, poises to write, then looks back at Mariel. "For a slight fee, I would be glad also to look for an appropriate demonstration subject from among our members. Would you prefer a man or a woman as your subject?"

No monitors; I'm happy to pay an extra fee. And I'll need to check with my guests and find a mutually agreeable date. As for the number of guests, no more than 10 maximum.

I'd be most interested to see what you have to offer for demo subjects. Male or female- eh, it doesn't really matter to me. I would ask that this experience be something they can enjoy, though. A brief smile plays over her lips.

Mariel has a brief thought niggle at her. I wonder if anyone will even want to come? It's not like I can gauge everyone's reaction like I could Heathcliff's...I barely know these people. Oh, well. Twist said we should get to know each other better. And This Is Me. Maybe next party will be midnight croquet and tea cakes on the lawn, she thinks drily, recalling the very proper Lady Regina Pia.

Cozette takes a few moments to jot some things down on the legal pad, then sets it down on her desk and turns it toward Mariel. The price quoted is high, but within Mariel's means, so long as she's careful with money during the upcoming month.

"As soon as you have decided on a date, I will need half that amount paid in advance in order to reserve the room. I will seek a demonstration subject at that time. The remainder of the fee will be expected at the time of your gathering." She turns the tablet back around and folds her hands over it, looking at Mariel. "Are you trained in basic first aid and CPR?"

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread