Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Discussions of Law and Residency

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

After they've exited Arnold gives another short bow and leaves the bookstore to see to his own affairs.
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

M
    Matt Helm

Alexander presents a mischievous grin and nods at Erika, "Thank you for your time."

He then stands and makes his way outside the office where he stops immediately out the door. "Reeve, might I speak to you in private?"

Arnold stops as he's about to walk away, turning to face Alexander. "What is it?"

t
    tangmcgame

Eric nods to the Seneschal curtly as he steps out of the room. He gives the Reeve and Alex a somewhat warmer look as he makes his way out of the bookstore.

"I'll walk form here Mr. Culler. Thanks for arranging the meeting. Alex, it was nice to meet you."

With that, he walks off, leaving the other two to their conversation.

M
    Matt Helm

Alexander waves goodbye to Eric before turning back to the Reeve.

"Your position permits that you keep tabs on the Kindred of Sacramento right? Were there any brothers or sister who where missing for a few days a couple of months ago?"

Arnold shakes his head "I do not know, unfortunately. I was not Reeve at the time, so it wasn't my duty to know. Perhaps I heard something, though. Can you be more specific?"

M
    Matt Helm

Alexander's eyes drop in disheartenment. "That is most unfortunate."

An unatural pause follows, after a moment of consideration he continues. "I was born in...unusual circumstances. I'm looking for the kindred who sired me, I need some answers from him or her."

Arnold asks "Do you not know their name?" Rather indifferently.

"What do you know of them?"

M
    Matt Helm

"I don't know anything about my sire save he or she has been to Mexico in the past few months."

Seeing that the Reeve has no information at the moment, and knowing he probably has business to attend to Alexander decides to end the conversation.

"I know my information is lacking so I'll let you get on your way, but if you hear anything please let me know." He grabs a business card for the bookstore, scrawls his name and number down on the back and hands it to the Arnold.

"Thank you for your time Reeve Culler."

Alexander then about-faces and makes his way out of the bookstore into the darkness of the streets.

Arnold looks at the card, pockets it, and himself leaves the scene.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread