Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

getting a workout

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Firebringer

PRE

The Land Cruiser pulls to a stop in front of the gym. Matthew climbs out of the drivers' seat and waits for Sally.

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally jumps out of the Land Cruiser and begins to walk toward the gym. "I am a little nervous Matt. I haven't done this before..." Sally said to her alpha, speaking the obvious. She was dressed as a normal person going to the gym would be. A pair of work out pants and a tank top. She had her backpack on with her Mom's book and her journal in it.

Shadow Tongue

PRE

Shadow Tongue hops out of the LC cool and ready for action. Mr. Ithuer was pulling backup for the Omega.

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew locks the car door and walks into the gym, trusting the others to follow.

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally walked into the gym and said hello to the person at counter. "Hey there." Sally takes out her membership card and shows it to the receptionist. "These are my brothers I am trying to talk them into joining. You mind if I show them around?"

Shadow Tongue

PRE

Shadow Tongue walks in and looks about. That right. Here against his wishes, but Sister knows best.

Where is this spirit?

L

The woman flashes the three packmates a bright smile, the slight tremors of fear in reaction tho their predatory natures hidden almost immediately. "Of course not. Though...would you two like to sign up for trial memberships?" A pair of clipboards appear in her hand with surprising speed.

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew shakes his head. "Not right now. Maybe after she shows us around."

L

"Okay, I hope you enjoy your visit." The clipboards are set down onto the counter, instead of slid back into the drawer they came from. Obviously the people working the desks keep the phrase "out of sight out of mind" in mind.

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally smiled to the people behind the counter saying, "Thanks Hon."

Sally then began making the rounds first checking the heavy free weights for the grotesquely muscular spirit.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last